akir333

Nov 5, 2020
sorry but if you will eat breakfast at the seconded day you will still be to late to hospital and you will bug the game, almost all quest have possibility to bug them and not be able to finish them even if finished which is rare tbh so 1/10 even if idea is good, and not needed elements of interface like rpg battle statistic should be removed asap.

johannsyah

Dec 21, 2020
I couldn't seem to get past Mom's debt. I cheated the money so I could pay the debt, but after that it got stuck incomplete.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Ok the game is very good to play now my only problem is I can't submit the peeping neighbor quest I have finished the 5 peeping requirements already

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm crazy or what, but I can't seem to find the aunt's house, to fix the broken pipe. I've heard it's at the beach, but I've been all over that area, south of the main city, to the east of the red light district, and can't seem to find any house I can go into. Any landmarks on where it is?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
I have a problem after 3 times after i took a pill and try to peek I get the message "Tke a Pill first" I go back home and I am told "You allready took a pill" I didn't corrupt the save file neither used the cheat.

I'm glad, if someone has a hint for me!
Solved I had to wait till day 12

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

That was a nice update. The second spy scenes were way better. The new quest is very short (I know it'll continue but still). You made gaining money easier which is very useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are just my thoughts so sorry if it's already solved.

Ok the game is very good to play now my only problem is I can't submit the peeping neighbor quest I have finished the 5 peeping requirements already
It should complete the quest after you have sex with the person you peep on.

I'm not sure if I'm crazy or what, but I can't seem to find the aunt's house, to fix the broken pipe. I've heard it's at the beach, but I've been all over that area, south of the main city, to the east of the red light district, and can't seem to find any house I can go into. Any landmarks on where it is?
1701930302520.png

Good continuation.

Reactions: Zekoslava02

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Ah, I found the issue. I bought everything at the store before that point, so I already had a wrench, so I figured I could go right there. You have to enter the store for the wrench to register.

Reactions: Jogy1959

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Please continue the good work with the walkthrough for 0.4. It's a big help, especially for people like me, that are not too good in the English language.

Reactions: Zekoslava02

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
I'm sure it's a bug or multiple bugs, and I really like this game, but I have played through three different times (version 0.4), and had the game just stop, with no warning and close itself.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Peeping Tom [v0.5] [Zekoslava Games]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes