Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I see it has the futa/trans tag. Is there very much content related to that? Or is it one of those instances where there's like, one picture on a computer somewhere?

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
I see it has the futa/trans tag. Is there very much content related to that? Or is it one of those instances where there's like, one picture on a computer somewhere?
From comments above and the image on the first page there is a trans path.
but it seems to not be working atm.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Same for me hope there will be a hotfix for these problems
That's actually typical for RPGM games. Try the character and the spots to the sides of the character for event hotspot... In the first event it's clicking on the front desk after the doctor scene it's on the character or vise versa can't remember

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I found out that if in the first choice you choose trans, and at the examination also trans, the game freezes. However, if you in the beginning choose gay and then at the examination trans, you're able to pick up the pills

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I found out that if in the first choice you choose trans, and at the examination also trans, the game freezes. However, if you in the beginning choose gay and then at the examination trans, you're able to pick up the pills
Yeah your right but I hope hotfix will be re uploaded soon for players who pick there preferred paths in the game like gay preference gay path

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes