RPGM - Completed - Peerless Warrior Ariel [Final] [Ban san kai]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Wampy

This is a machine translated story, it is full of dumb sentences... you and me and everybody else are kind of fed up with them, but I would have rate it higher, if only for the text issues. It has no voice acting, music is surprisingly nice.
    Graphics, well they are sometimes nice, sometimes I am just why? At the beginning she is in a body swimsuit to give a hand job? Why? Nobody knows. You might say it is under her clothes, no that pink outfit has a pink collar the swimsuit is just that, doesn't have a pink collar. Furthermore I do not like censorship.

I would still have given more stars, why did I not? It is a completed game, but it is full of bugs! Did I play it through ? No, I played 6 hours now, and I bumped into a bug that prohibited me to finish influence the ending. (If you have no money saved you loose) Knowing that there are 3 different dungeons and sometimes I am stuck, I can only enter the beginner dungeon making less money and having lower items, yes you can farm them and play in one dungeon forever, but you do not want to play 10 hours to have you pass 10 days in the game without anything happening. Sometimes the guy with whom you cheat on your boyfriend will not show up, especially if you did not meet him one time every 30 days. I did not manage to get him back, and training and dungeon exploring are time sensitive, and if you get back in the 31th day, you just have to reload or start all over! Maybe I will be more positive when I manage to finish the game...
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

2 stars for two main reasons: Low-effort MTL and map designs. This is one of those game they shouldn't have use RPGM for and would end up better on a different, more VN-like engine. It makes the "game" all about getting the CGs rather than actually enjoying the process it took to get there. In turn, this lower the effort -> reward. When rewards are so easily available what is the point of it even being a game anymore? (looking at you too, "where's ma full saves" people). MTL is obviously bad and not even edited, but will get the BARE minimum across. Why on earth are people using MTL for a story-focused genre like NTR again?

I will give that the game have amateur art which raises the erotic points for me. I know some people needs art rivaling Picasso for them to look at, but I like these kind of games because they have this amateur look in their style, which enhance the experience. The "game" also have a bunch more scenarios than other low-effort NTR games, so yeah those are the only two good positives for me.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Okay. about the MTL in this game: It isn't too bad but not too good. The "language" is readable, there are still some parts haven't been translated but most of them aren't very important. 5.5/10

About the game, this game is kinda bad to be honest. The game is about you, a female gladiator, helping your "husband" to pay his debt in xxx day (typical paying debt game). However, the map design is so bad and lazy. There's only one map fill with scarecrows and fences, and that was your training ground. You can choose to level up there or go to another poorly map design dungeon where you can do every normal RPG stuff. After 100 days, there will be an option allow you to battle in the arena (if you win money paid, if you lose... more H-scenes). Then.... repeat :D .

Okay now, about the H-scenes. They aren't as good as the one in review pics. Most of them are also poorly drawn. The eyes, the color, the hair and blah blah.... It's really really hard to watch the scene when one eye is bigger than the other or... they are too close to each other and so on (it looks like a joke more than a NTR scene).

Overall, i wanted to try this game and tried if i could find something good about it.... but now the answer is NO. This game is bad. The end.