VN Ren'Py Penlight [v0.1602.1] [Angela DeMille]

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 27, 2018
Very good game, surprised it took so long to get up here. It's been a while since I've played it, but if I recall correctly, there's no actual sex in the game (oral, vaginal, anal, etc), but it definitely gets sexual and there is some nudity. It's not a game for a quick fap, it's a pretty realistic exploration at what would happen if some teenager really did get true mind control powers.

That said, as someone with a mind control fetish, I still found it very hot and should probably get into it again now that it's been more than a few months and the game has a lot of new content.

No walkthrough as far as I can remember, but the creator did have a decision tree they posted to the patreon a while back.

Edit: Here's the post that has the decision tree. It's public.

It's a little behind in terms of updates, but most of the paths have largely stayed the same from my understanding. Just added new sprites and CGs and updated some of the writing more than changing the paths. That said, some paths marked incomplete here aren't anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: shane420

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
How much content would some of you say is in this game? Just wondering how long it is at this point and if it's worth waiting until there's more content.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
hmm does the game not have any 18+ scenes?
honestly i havent found any, there is only 1 scene with naomi naked and that one doest even show the pussy, just smooth like a doll down there, idk if there will actually be any 18+ scenes

Oct 27, 2018
How much content would some of you say is in this game? Just wondering how long it is at this point and if it's worth waiting until there's more content.
Multiple paths are completely done in terms of writing, though the dev does seem to be adding more CGs to them all the time. There's definitely hours worth of content.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
that last image. "terrible luck with the women". maybe you should get a haircut.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
In terms of story there's a lot, with about 6 main paths (1 for each girl individually and 3 different "evil" paths) that branch out a bit themselves. in terms of "content" there's at least one scene with each girl in their underwear and/or naked depending on your path. However they're not great quality compared to the rest of the CGs and they are like barbie dolls downstairs.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Needs a no sexual content tag. There's a scene where a character gets nude, but there's no sex.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see 'humiliation' tag, what's that about? I love mind control but don't like humiliation, is it a little bit we can avoid or a lot?

Nejifan

Jul 5, 2018
So i've played this game before and I've enjoyed it, except when I've played it in the past there was no sexual content. Has that changed?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So i've played this game before and I've enjoyed it, except when I've played it in the past there was no sexual content. Has that changed?
nope. you can have them undress in many different scenes, but no touching, penetration or getting off.
and its blatantly japanese, theyre as smooth as a barbie.

• Sad
Reactions: James Eveleth

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
there are several but its not nearly done yet
There were a few discreetly implied scenes? But the characters never flatly confirm it, and furthermore based on the ending outline in one of the endings he mentions how he's getting closer to nozomi but says he'll only put a fade to black and not a sex scene.

He also admits in the patreon that there's nothing that would be over a pegi 16 or M rating in his game, meaning sex scenes are a no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes