People who like futa on male are gay?

Do you like futa on male and you are gay?

• I'm gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 27 5.5%
  • I'm not gay and I like futa on male

Votes: 318 64.2%
  • I'm not gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 141 28.5%
  • I'm gay and I don't like futa on male

Votes: 9 1.8%

• Total voters

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you get horny from something then it's relevant to sexuality i'd say, drawings or not. :whistle::coffee:
But what is 'horny', what is' relevant', what is 'sexuality', what are 'words' if nothing but oscillated vibrations that we reach consensus as to meaning in the form of artificial constructs once agreement is reached? Therefore, words carry no inherent meaning in and of themselves and thus your sentence has no meaning if I reject the majority agreed meaning of such vibrations, appeal to majority is also fallacy.

Get outta here.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont see any difference between futa, herm, trans or anything similar.
If it has dick its NOT a female and "she" doesnt apply.
If it has a pussy its NOT a male and "he" doesnt apply.
If it has BOTH it is a mutation and "it" does apply.
If it has NONE and dont wants to die its a fucking freak and "it" applies again.

I also dont see reason in the audience' definition.
Males attracted to dicks are gay.
Males attracted to pussys are hetero.
Males attracted to both a bi.
Males attracted to none are asexual.
Females attracted to none are asexual.
Females attracted to both are bi.
Females attracted to dicks are hetero.
Females attracted to pussys are lesbian and dislike it when anything with a dick claims to be even remotely female or use female pronouns, abuse lesbian tags or ignores female only spaces like gender seperated dressing rooms or even showers IRL.
Again, nothing with a dick is female.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Can OP please delete this option from the vote "I'm not gay and I like futa on male" its a paradoxon to say youre not gay but like futa on male. They should be clicking this option instead "I'm gay and I like futa on male". Shoutout to all my warm brothers here (y).

Reactions: dexter111

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
because that's mainstream.
No, because that's what Futanari is. That's like saying orchestral music is actually hiphop because you found two rappers rapping over orchestral beats, and orchestral music is only the way it is because that's mainstream.

TL;DR - Modifying a genre or doing something closely related to a genre isn't being in the genre.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Can OP please delete this option from the vote "I'm not gay and I like futa on male" its a paradoxon to say youre not gay but like futa on male. They should be clicking this option instead "I'm gay and I like futa on male". Shoutout to all my warm brothers here (y).
Dear Diary, today I learned that you can be gay while never having had the starts of an arousal when in presence of naked guys in real life. Must be true, stuck up anon wrote it on Internet.

titaniusx

Dec 26, 2020
Dear Diary, today I learned that you can be gay while never having had the starts of an arousal when in presence of naked guys in real life. Must be true, stuck up anon wrote it on Internet.
face it my warm brother. It may hurt your feelings now but its better in the long run ;)