Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
B4Black69: Hey mate, is there a reason why you decided to go with Tyrano?? From my experience, and what I have read in many other threads, Tyrano is sluggish and lags many features people are used to.

Do you have experience with JavaScript?

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
B4Black69: Hey mate, is there a reason why you decided to go with Tyrano?? From my experience, and what I have read in many other threads, Tyrano is sluggish and lags many features people are used to.

Do you have experience with JavaScript?
Hey, Reason for using Tyranno is, its just plain HTML/JS/CSS. and I am a Web UI dev :D.
Other main reason is its editor. I don't want code and create scenes, I searched for editors for VN and found Tyranno very good in that regard. Managing Scenes is very easy with a visual editor. Unity also has that(VN template), but I though it will be a overkill.
Sluggish: I don't find any performance issue, also tried in Hard disk. Was very smooth. Did you find any? Current Tyranno has updated engine, meaning you can use modern Javascript features, also has updated libraries for video and other stuffs.

Feature missing: Yes this is an issue. Rollback is missing in Tyranno. I think that is one important feature missing, when comparing to Renpy I guess.

Overall I liked Tyranno. You can add your own custom designs/logic with ease, if you know little bit of HTML/JS I guess. For example in the game there is traversal, phone, custom stats etc. all done from scratch.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
i got the game working and i try to download new one but is was the same and now i get the same problem?
Strange ... what he did was, he changed the directory to a different disk, in c:/.
Also try open as admin.

Try change the folder and let me know.

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Strange ... what he did was, he changed the directory to a different disk, in c:/.
Also try open as admin.

Try change the folder and let me know.
c:\users<your username>\AppData\Roaming\tyranogame

Also try deleting all files from this folder.
It may be some version issue with the exported build.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
That's what I'm talking about!it's not always the build or figure of the character but also the ability of it to express oneself.ill be sending some templates for your guiding facial expressions later ❤ love the improvements hopefully we can get some actions in the following updates in the future.love it man !
I moved the game here to C:\Game and the problem is solved, I suggest you try it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Other main reason is its editor. I don't want code and create scenes, I searched for editors for VN and found Tyranno very good in that regard. Managing Scenes is very easy with a visual editor. Unity also has that(VN template), but I though it will be a overkill.
Hey, Reason for using Tyranno is, its just plain HTML/JS/CSS. and I am a Web UI dev .
Overall I liked Tyranno. You can add your own custom designs/logic with ease, if you know little bit of HTML/JS I guess. For example in the game there is traversal, phone, custom stats etc. all done from scratch.
Ah, I see.. it's mostly for its editor otherwise you could write your own code and use Electron to build the game.

Sluggish: I don't find any performance issue, also tried in Hard disk. Was very smooth. Did you find any? Current Tyranno has updated engine, meaning you can use modern Javascript features, also has updated libraries for video and other stuffs.
Maybe many devs use an outdated version of Tyranno for their games...:unsure:

Reactions: sqanze001

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Ah, I see.. it's mostly for its editor otherwise you could write your own code and use Electron to build the game.
Yes, in 90% of the case I guess. For example the time to put a scene of around 200 + CG, with my bad dialogues was just a night I guess.

Like RPGM the exported game is just a web application (closer to webpage), There are benefits to it too since browsers are most common tool everyone uses.

Maybe many devs use an outdated version of Tyranno for their games...:unsure:
I think so. Also the nature of the coding in web, it is very easy to create lots of mistakes, because of it flexibility.

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
It's really great that someone is continuing this game, and so far it's been doing really well with the story and image quality. With each update, Jessica's physique is closer to what was done by Cloudlet, very good. Please finish this story, don't abandon us this game is very good, the story is good.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hey, no Patreon page yet. Added a Subscribstar, I think I will add it with the next release, may be this week
Yeah i was thinking that. But then maybe u want to clear up some things here. Dont know why the Terminator thinks u have one. Less traffic on the fan art thread, maybe he dont like that lol...

Reactions: B4Black69

B4Black69

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah i was thinking that. But then maybe u want to clear up some things here. Dont know why the Terminator thinks u have one. Less traffic on the fan art thread, maybe he dont like that lol...
Never thought of that ... I think I will post in both forums I guess

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoThZ01T
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes