Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
From subscribestar

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Sorry for no updates regarding games. I'm caught up with lots of projects sadly, and nothing creative comes out of my head. So whole 3d rendering and game process feels very unmotivated nowadays.

What is this demo about?
It is just a demo plugin that I've created recently, based on PerfectBond, with some new mechanics, choices, corruption stats, quest based on clothings etc. Based up on my very old CG's (things which I started years ago)

Will this demo game have continuation?
No, - As you can see the game CG's and writing is not good at all and it is just for demo.

So for future?
I wanted to entirely rewrite and create a new story line not related Truebond or PerfectBond
With cast similar to Jessica and Danny and David with entirely new story with choices and stat changes, focusing on Jessica as MC, with the demo mechanics I'm presenting in this demo game (Will update when and if development starts).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
what he created 2005 looking game and left perfectbond ...at least when u wanna create somthing do it right .. wtf is shit ..the quality is ass the mane women is not thick at all ..and you show her fucking assholes in the first few renders what a smart ass ..sry i gotta say wtf are u doing ..u made some top tear quality renders in perfect bond and now u drop this shit

macacodocrime

May 16, 2020
I like the demo, the tutoring part seems to be interesting.

I just hope that if a character appears who is a tenant, it's Danny's height.

If Mr. Black continues with this Demo game, and continues with Perfect Bond, it will be incredible!

real3434

Sep 19, 2019
Many fans follow you to continue Perfect Bond. If you aim to create such a game, you will be left halfway. The game that will take you to higher levels. Perfect Bond is not just another game structure and if they will stop pursuing them.

raj143

Jun 22, 2019
Unfortunately the game crashes at this scene. But digging through the archives, there are other images of what happens at the spa. She watches these two characters have sex and then masturbate. But it's a scene that isn't shown in the game because unfortunately it gets stuck in that scene.
YES

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Sorry, but according to what the dev stated, it wouldn’t be a surprise if this "continuation" gets abandoned. i understand the "writer’s block" he’s having but didn’t he had an spa scene and another visit to the doctor scene already in the oven?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
I like the new game. (y)
And what's this shit about the cg's. They don't look bad at all.
But i can understand some of the people who crying here in the thread. They expected the continuation of PB and get now a game with another synopsis. This is clearly less vanilla than PB and a little bit more, let's say, on the cheating and corruption side of the fem protag. Don't want to use the 3 letter word. Firstly because it don't fit the game and secondly...you know why :LUL:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes