VN - Unity - Completed - Perfect Gold - Lesbian Visual Novel [Final] [Yangyang Mobile]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MonkeyFunk

An excellent little lesbian romance, it's more of a kinetic novel than a visual novel, but even so I thoroughly enjoyed its story of love. It may be slightly cliche but I think it's executed well, the characters are likable, the writing is good and the voice acting is better. This is one of my top 10 VNs now
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

This for certain felt like a massive downgrade and lackluster attempt compared to their other works, ESPECIALLY the writing.

-
    The most made fun of tropey anime (which personally I am fine with and often like) will likely have more unique moments then this. -->
    Basically a noble who wish she could be free to be who she wants falls in love with a ""country"" girl who shows she can be but family upbringing making her try not to get in that relationship and both acting tsundere with time skips back and forth showing how they fell in love, ""fell out"", and got back (by choosing the be honest with feelings over not being honest choices).

There is these bad scene transitions that will partially blind you and wiplash you early on (like 1-10minutes reading -> bright white light, feathers falling, little blasts repeat).

+
    The Sprites, few cgs that there are (including their limited animations)and voices are the exception they stayed high quality to point I thought of giving it a 4/5 , but the writing and fact this was from a group that have done unique great works just made me almost give it 2/5.

The big kiss scene even was bad because basically you meant to have seen it before but because it a game and they want you to "earn"/unlock it they cut away from showing their first kiss (isn't this taboo any ways; "a girl's first kiss the most important") and when their 2nd kiss comes around the one that should be the aggressor/initiating the kiss according to writing isn't and instead is the one that did in 1st kiss. (does the whole show me how I kissed you so I can remember).

It only 3hours long tops (unless you want bad end I guess? or slower reader).

Basically this felt Like a anime short at best or Ova at worst. Quick enjoyable enough read and just admire semi animated sprites + voiced work.