Wolf RPG - Completed - Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You [2019-08-18] [kurotozakka]

1. 4.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

A super straightforward game: the guild the girls work for gets into some trouble so the girls need to go around town doing odd jobs to gain reputation. Half of the jobs are generic work, the other half are sexual. It is essentially just a prostitution game.

The scenes are all nicely drawn and unique (no repeats), plus it mixes pixel art with 2D art extremely well. The story is actually enjoyable for how bland of a concept it is and the the sexual progression of each character is perfect. There's also no grind.

There are some shortcomings though, but only enough to drop it to a 4/5. First, while the story is good, there is too much useless "fluff" text. Second, the third girl's story (the only side story) isn't translated. Third, there isn't actually any gameplay aside from walking around from scene to scene. RPGM games usually make up for this with some combat system, but in this there is nothing.

With all that said, it's definitely worth your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

kalngor

At once sexy, funny, and heartwarming.

Basically, the story is what it is on the tin: two pretty girls do a variety of odd jobs for the town. There is no real grinding, and the scenes are easily accessible.

Both girls are extremely cute, one being a bit sadistic and active, the other being a bit naive and pushed into it (but protesting it all the way - I chuckled more than once at her protests, as they zero in on the rottenness of the men she deals with).

All in all, the sex scenes are nice (well drawn), without any repetition, and are enhanced by reading the surrounding stories.

It is short - no more than a few hours - but the whole of it is really nice.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

eric_alvin

Perfect Service provided me with exactly what I was looking for, an RPG H game with memorable characters and hot H Scenes. Almost immediately you will notice how much effort went into making the 2 protagonists as likeable and fun as possible. Regardless of who you end up liking more between Shion or Kanon, I guarantee you will end up loving them both.
    The game may not be long but its a hidden gem among among the many RPG games on F95, I highly recommend it to anyone
  4. 5.00 star(s)

unknownxxx

Loved the idea and the story. Writing is good, pixel h scenes were surprisingly arousing and there's plenty of content for a few hours play session. No bugs encountered. Overall it's a very sweet game that I want to get back to once there's more to do. Kudos!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

caflambe

Slice of Life game, you just go around collecting events day by day until day 30 (you can see the ending early by day 21, and you can apparently repeat day 30 forever). I don't know what the bad end is like or how low you need to go to get it, but the "three" good endings I got is just the same ending but with additional lines/scenes. Finished everything in less than 3 hours.

Animated pixel art with non-animated drawn art, it's fine for what it does. Theme is lighthearted throughout, the girls get less inhibited to sex but there's no hard mindbreak.

I would say it's pretty bland/tame compared to the average game, nothing hardcore at all, probably won't make you destroy your dick.