Dec 9, 2017
The middle girl is pretty cute but I find the male transparent except his penis very disturbing. It's like the girls have attached a toy to a big balloon or something. I'm gonna give this one a skip.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I saw the review that mentioned "...discovering that if you get the girl pregnant, then the climax interface gets bugged and you can't choose the climax animation that you want to see."
How much is pregnancy actually a factor graphically and in the sex scenes?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Great game overall, but could have been optimized a little better in a few ways.

- We shouldn't have to through the Green Curry / Perfect Lover screens after every scene.
- Camera controls are fixed in some kind of inverted mode, there should be an option to change this.
- The red-haired girl's foreplay mode is a pain in the ass, you can't get a decent view of all the clickable locations at once, unlike the other two girls.
- The moaning audio and dialogue audio overlap each other. Only one should be playing at a time. That said, the girls kinda talk a bit too much too.
- Would like to see subtitles.

Last edited:

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Good Game,
The animations are pretty cute and the gameplay is funny but it's annoyng the reload after every event...
Totally agree to what Gybberish666 and:
"The red-haired girl's foreplay mode is a pain in the ass" FOR REAL!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is there any kind of customization? I guess there is no bodysliders and models are set in stone but at least is it possible to change hairs/eyes colors?

• Angry
Reactions: tsukiouji

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Great game overall, but could have been optimized a little better in a few ways.

- We shouldn't have to through the Green Curry / Perfect Lover screens after every scene.
- Camera controls are fixed in some kind of inverted mode, there should be an option to change this.
- The red-haired girl's foreplay mode is a pain in the ass, you can't get a decent view of all the clickable locations at once, unlike the other two girls.
- The moaning audio and dialogue audio overlap each other. Only one should be playing at a time. That said, the girls kinda talk a bit too much too.
- Would like to see subtitles.
Did anyone saw (after, like 25-50 plays?) "kill all humans" instead of "Green Curry", or was it just me??

About gitls talk+moans, you can just disable this continuous (chant, that will kill you from within) in the game settings, that are (oh so brilliantly!) avaliable, only after the girl was selected in the bottom-right corner.

The most let down for me was absolutely zero reaction from girls after level-ups and impregnations + one shot = one game. Aww come on! It's a game! There even no sandbox!

Reactions: HB38 and Demiare
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes