VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Perils of Sparrow [1.01] [neehko]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TnanAlt

Perfectly fine game. Has a finished story arc and basic rpg mechanics. Renders and themes are not for everyone, but for those into damsels in distress/bondage they are pretty good. Getting trapped on 10 minute bad endings is my biggest gripe.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

garbage game. in the beginning you can change if you want to see violence or nsfw scenes... but it's not clear which option allows or disallows them. (i tried both, had same scenes for many different bad ends. garbage)

i tried like 7-8different bad ends. nearly no sexual stuff happening. garbage.

game feels like a demo, you cant see your gold (unless you go to the shop) you cant see your skills. garbage.

to train you need gold. even if you dont have gold to train, still the next daycycle moves forward. and you dont know if you have enough gold or not because it doesn't show the price nor does it show your gold. garbage.

the music is same generic music i hear it all the time. it's not bad but nothing special as you could expect from a garbage game.

so far i never found any animation, just some still pictures, art is meh, but you can see it. the "bdsm" part was only that you saw in some pictures. garbage.

story is extremely simple. like it's some joke/parody. it might be. but the dev probably did it seriously from impatiance to make up a "sufficient" story to make everything sense. garbage.

just an example how utterly garbage this game is: there is 1 girl who saves you named Dipper. you can train stealth with her. if you catch her you can have the option to not do anything with her.. (i guess with higher corruption maybe you can do some sexual stuff? or the game is bugged and with both options to see sex it still was censored? i dont know because the game is garbage) but when she catches you, it says that she plays with your body... then it's black screen and NOTHING HAPPENS just next scene. super garbage. as i said, maybe the game is just bugged ( which means it's garbage) so on both options to see sex it chose the no-sex route, OR the dev really just made a scene BLACK and wrote that "she played with your body". which again, makes this game GARBAGE.

0/5 utter waste of time.