VN Ren'Py Completed Perils of Sparrow [1.01] [neehko]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SparrowCover.jpg

Overview:
You play as a female who gets captured and taken into a prostitution ring. Where multiple other women are raped, tied up, and used for other various sex along side you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-03
Release Date: 2022-08-31
Developer: neehko
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

j4slave4.png j4blose9.png dfte4cg-08314ee8-fc19-4851-85f6-29f656d54fdf.png dftlfrr-268d3c7f-5863-419a-9548-0801016ef547.png dfypdon-6a0a4a11-c591-4e89-9df6-fcb61adf26a7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Is it just me or not all the preview pictures showing up when you click on them?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wait for it. The virtue signaling, holier than thou, preacher, morally upstanding citizen posts:KEK:. The need to tell "I did not approve of this game" as if anyone cares who you are or what you think.

Game is completed though, so well done to neehko. I don't really think there is much story to tell here, except for what goes around on this forced prostitution ring. Have not played it myself, at least not until when a compressed version is available later.

Thank you for the share. Cheers.

Edit: Playing the game now, about 20 minutes into the game. This is not a VN but rather a trainer, management, sandbox like game. You play as a female thief, a co-master or co-founder of a thief guild with another female thief, who saved you from jail. You need to train your skills to be able carry out jobs, do quests and explore the town. One of the game over scenario is that you get caught, raped and forced into slavery and prostitution.

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Wait for it. The virtue signaling, holier than thou, preacher, morally upstanding citizen posts:KEK:. The need to tell "I did not approve of this game" as if anyone cares who you are or what you think.

Game is completed though, so well done to neehko. I don't really think there is much story to tell here, except for what goes around on this forced prostitution ring. Have not played it myself, at least not until when a compressed version is available later.

Thank you for the share. Cheers.
I don't give a shit about the content of the game.
The quality of the visuals look like ass.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
got the good ending i'd say it's p good, models def need work but overall a pretty decent game. my only complain is that some of the ending are tied to stats meaning it could be tiring to try get all of the endings when you past the point of no return (since that's where some of the endings are) also no gallery is p sadge...

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes