GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Oooohh looks interesting. Care to share a link to this? Looks like a mod for Imperial Gatekeeper but I don't remember seeing it when I played the game.
There is nothing to share, Xeno control is Procratinus' (of Imperial Gatekeeper modding) ongoing project to create a game from scratch but the community has been asked nicely not to spread the technical sample images and videos around as it just gets people hyped up for characters and features that could be completely cut or reworked.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
I has a Issue here why the game can't be installed in my phone? WHAT are the requeriments

View attachment 3665365
Why does the title on me is "permit" and not the game icon, and it's not compatible for my phone?
Requirements:
Adobe Flash Player (browser)
or
Adobe Flash Projector
not sure if it'll play in ruffle or NGplayer

sadly most modern phones wont even let you install anything flash. so. some devices can't play it.

more people need to complain to phone and browser manufacturers that they found a bunch of old games in swf format and their devices can;t play it, that it should be a user choice whether to have flash or not.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
He's made it so that the swf wont run in most flash players. most just quit. flashplayer 10 opens it but then encounters an error and quits, but has sound.

He's currently running it with some form of "samsung flash player" which doesn't support sound playback.

EDIT: it does support sound, but the themesong is gone, and theres no sound in the sandbox.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes