RPGM Completed Perpetual Change [Final] [PieceofSoap]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Okay, come on, there are at least two things that can be done in this game:

1 – Why not automatic dash? Seriously? You are kidding with me? Do I really need to keep shift pressed all the time to walk faster?

Developer, please, if you are not going to create any mechanics about walking fast or slow, let me turn on "auto dash".
Developer, please, if it's not too difficult and take too much time out of your development schedule, also include mouse navigation, my fingers hurt from holding down the arrow buttons to walk around in the game, hahahaha.

2 – By the beard of Odin, please develop a quest log / journal of what I have to do and what has already been done. It doesn't have to be something amazing, just something:

Quest 1 - Interview people
Interview people about the Career Day :

People you should interview

Person 1
• Person 2
• Person 3
• Person 4

If you've read this far, thank you very much

Pumparu

Feb 3, 2018
OK, there is a new final build of Perpetual Change for those interested.

here's the changelog according to the author:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXE:
RAR:
How safe is this? I ran this through Virustotal and got three flags. One of which mentions a win32 trojan.

XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
OK, there is a new final build of Perpetual Change for those interested.

here's the changelog according to the author:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EXE:
RAR:
will you be able to post the "The Hive" demo?

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Any news about the hive ? The demo 1.6 is available in subscriberstar.
We're likely going to being waiting a bit for a leak. Not everybody is keepng up with certain artists that had to move to Subscribestar.

Reactions: Ezyrn

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
We're likely going to being waiting a bit for a leak. Not everybody is keepng up with certain artists that had to move to Subscribestar.

Yeah and subscribestar has not good reviews about the fact that it takes time to unsubscribe (source : ) It is why i dont want to use any credit card on this website.It is sad because i like the works of piece of soap.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah and subscribestar has not good reviews about the fact that it takes time to unsubscribe (source : ) It is why i dont want to use any credit card on this website.It is sad because i like the works of piece of soap.
All this happened anyway due to Patreon mass banning ABDL content creators with the CP excuse because of diapers (as I understood their policy rationale). And the site is difficult to scrape, so artists that migrated there aren't getting touched unless manual uploaders save the day. And Pixiv constantly changing terms that make artists leave isn't helping as a Subscribestar alternative. It's all a mess.

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
All this happened anyway due to Patreon mass banning ABDL content creators with the CP excuse because of diapers (as I understood their policy rationale). And the site is difficult to scrape, so artists that migrated there aren't getting touched unless manual uploaders save the day. And Pixiv constantly changing terms that make artists leave isn't helping as a Subscribestar alternative. It's all a mess.
I didn't know about the pixiv issues. Seems complicated for the artist this day, between this and AI bad stuffs.

Well, we have to wait and see.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes