Others - Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.1 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

(As of v0.8.1 on itch.io version)
    With Persona 4 Golden being one of my favorite JRPGs of all time, imagine my elation when I discovered that this exists. The static character art is really well done for (what I assume to be) fan-made art and while any other art can be a little janky, I appreciate that the art is consistent, where I feel others would just find some fan art and slap it in before calling it a day.

I think if there was anything I would criticize to any degree, it would probably be the clutter on screen, particularly with all the "trash" floating in S.Inaba. I'd prefer if the trash started appearing when the 'Cleanliness' stat is introduced with Yukiko's appearance so that there's not only less clutter before, but also so players can make the connection that all the 'new' random splotches are connected to the cleanliness stat. I guess having the option to sell all ores in the mine would be a nice convenience too.

Overall, I do really enjoy what is here so far. The voice acting, startlingly enough, sounds on point and what's here so far is great! Obviously there's more work to be done but with the version number being what it is, I think that should be a given.

8.5/10 - I am super biased and love anything Persona related, especially P4G related. Here's to hoping the game is a banger the whole way through~
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Macheto

I got a weakness for that kind of games... sure there are more polished ones out there but th dev is super active on discord and some of those girls I really love. If you are Persona fan go for it, also if not there are far worse ways to spend a few hours
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ginyu69

This game is great an amazing Persona 4 H game , One of the Best Persona H games there is the art is well draw and the dialogue is written good and not reptitive the grind is there but it isnt overbearing the girls all have there personalities from the game and are well represented there is a good amount of content made me want to replay persona 4 again would 100% recomend to a persona fan support the creator if you can and donwload and share the game
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RustyHorseman

If I was writing about v0.2.1, I probably have to bash the game a little since it was repetitive, small and prone to crashes.
    Now, however , I do genuinely see the creator improve on their work. Arts getting better, there is more to do, the inclusion of the movies and crafting makes grinding affection much less of a hassle and almost every bug brought up is quashed by next update. If it keeps getting better at a rate like this, I might just bump it up to 5 stars.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Maciswack

Gonna keep this short because I don't feel like spending much time on this. First the artwork is meh some times it looks pretty decent and sometimes it's not the best looking. Secondly there is some voice acting but not for all characters and it's pretty damn good. Thirdly the story isn't very good, It feels like h games always feel the need to make the story based around sex instead of making a story with sex in it but that's a personal preference. Honestly it's very disappointing considering this is one of the only p4 games I've seen on this site hopefully we get a possible rework on this game and I'm willing to wait for it.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

hentaiazul

the game is still rough, slow there is no way to advance conversations that take 1 minute.
    other than that you can play normally
    if you can add a way to move conversations forward faster it would help

PS: I used the translator to send this message