Others Persona H: The Midnight Channel [v0.4.8 Remake] [DarkDemarley]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
ayo is there any game here at all? I get to talk to every character once bringing their bond up to 10, then looking through the menus the only thing listed to do is "sell as much ore to him as you can" for the slime... so i spent several in-game days doing nothing but mining and selling ore to no avail, so i gave up doing it the long way and decided to cheat engine myself thousands of stamina and autoclick until it went down to zero, sold the hundreds of ore i got from it, and STILL nothing. What in the world am i supposed to do?

the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Same here. I also don't know what I should do next...

Margaret kept saying 'Not yet' whenever I asked her to teach me magic and I can only mine and sell ore to slime. After so many mining days my mining skill also didn't increase to level 2.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Update notes talk about sex scenes with queen and goddess, but I don't see how you are supposed to get those scenes

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Well shit lol, I got stuck in a perpetual (and auto-saved?) loop at the Riverbank with the Queen Shadows first scene just repeating forever haha. I'd just unlocked Kanji and decided to go explore and this scene just started playing. Bit annoying having to restart but oh well.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Well shit lol, I got stuck in a perpetual (and auto-saved?) loop at the Riverbank with the Queen Shadows first scene just repeating forever haha. I'd just unlocked Kanji and decided to go explore and this scene just started playing. Bit annoying having to restart but oh well.
Same also this is way to grind heavy for me so until the secret wall is found out (hopefully to get money) I am out. If it was guaranteed ore when mining it would be fine however the fact is you can spend all your stamina and gain nothing F that.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Game is buggy the very first scene with the goddess cum would not work and the game appeared to be stuck in some endless loop on the last part of the animation so it was out of control.. had to skip to continue.. how is this game so damn buggy that it already crashes pretty much in the intro?

What is up with the SHIT grind? I mean it's SHIT grind because you can mine with all your stamina and not get a single ore to sell! You can't do anything else in the game so it's.. Repeated.. go to mine.. mine.. sell if you got any ore.. go home and sleep.. that is the entirety of this damn game right now because Ore sells for shit $5... And you need at least 50 for the first upgrade!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes