Ren'Py Abandoned Personal Mistress [v0.0.1] [Xemalga]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xemalga

Apr 22, 2022
PERSONAL MISTRESS FINAL.png

Overview:
An adult visual novel and JOI assistant where you; the player, gets to explore your fantasies with your Personal Mistress, a dominant character well aware of you as a player, and who will go to lengths in order to please you; Will you go to lengths in order to please her?​

Thread Updated 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-03-23
Developer: Xemalga -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Features so far: Randomly generated JOI with 4 fetishes that can be toggled on and off; CBT, Humping, Kegels, Nippleplay
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

g4URpH.png IbW_y1.png l9MfYi.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
This is relevant to my interests, though I am slightly concerned with the fetishes the game starts with.

Xemalga

Apr 22, 2022
for anyone interested in the game's development, I will try to cram a consequent update every 2 weeks for now, feel free to tell me specifically what features you would like implemented the soonest, for now, I'm working on the Story Mode which should be available in alpha state in 2 weeks or so like previously stated. I will keep the thread updated as the game grows.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Xemalga

Apr 22, 2022
A bug has been taken to my attention by a player; CBT content appears based on the humping toggle rather than based on the CBT toggle, I will fix that as soon as possible.

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
v0.0.1... totally early days. the game has a lot of potential, but it'd take a lot of work to fulfill that potential.
Still, I'm a fan of the genre. I assume the Dev tried out Virtual Succubus and Lady Thunder, felt each was lacking in some ways, and is trying to fill a gap. What gaps, and how they are filling it with, remains to be seen.
For now - good luck.

Xemalga

Apr 22, 2022
v0.0.1... totally early days. the game has a lot of potential, but it'd take a lot of work to fulfill that potential.
Still, I'm a fan of the genre. I assume the Dev tried out Virtual Succubus and Lady Thunder, felt each was lacking in some ways, and is trying to fill a gap. What gaps, and how they are filling it with, remains to be seen.
For now - good luck.
Thanks for your good words, and yes, I do intend on expanding on the game beyond simply being a JOI, and imma be frank with you, I myself am still brainstorming how exactly to expand haha, but hey, one step at a time right

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes