Unreal Engine - Personal Study [v0.09 hotfix] [ArcaneSpoon77]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sarfra

I gotta message again to rate? Okay. Is good. Short but sweet. Clean and really good graphics, simple and solid gameplay. Puzzles aren't hard but they are fun enough. I hope we get to dom the little imp. Only improved by really minor details and just... expanding more all the game! But this is a demo only, I don't wanna pressure the developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sirine

A lot of potential.
    Cute protagonist and interesting game with the puzzles.
    Animations are well made so far and the ambiant sound and music are there so it doesn't feel like a typical UE5 demo. It is playable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

I see a lot of potential in this game. It is full 3d and already looks as gorgeous as on the banner picture. Also, my playthrough was completely stable, without any performance issues on PC from 2016. At the moment of my review, there is a simple plot rewarding with sex scenes. It is rather designed for patient players, but I enjoyed it. Game has amazing atmosphere and main character is great mixture of cute and sexy. I'd love to play more of it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Little your dream

The game's graphics are perfect. The textures are all perfect. But then a boring puzzle. Yes, you can go through all of them without guides, but it will take about 4 hours. Controls need to be corrected by the camera. There are very few sex scenes here. There is a plot, but for the year of the existence of the game itself, this is very little in terms of the development of the game. But I was very bored. For everything I would put 3 stars but the graphics + 1 star. But it is worth optimizing the game on the weak PC. I did not lag but the game needs to be optimized
  5. 5.00 star(s)

KofiCatto

After finishing the 0.07 demo (I think I finished it after seeing the "in development room") I managed to unlock 3 floor pose and 2 table pose for the demon guy including the 3 gem cutscene. I haven't unlocked the additional 2 clothes at the wardrobe and the succubus scene I saw from the gallery.

+
    The game is quite promising
    Well made movements
    Animations are smooth and not just two models hitting each other
    The game itself and the props looks nice
    Average to difficult puzzles (the puzzles are just thrown at you without any big hints or guide)
    Movement and camera controls are decent
    Game size is optimized

-
    The only bug I found is that picking two items at the same time will overwrite the older item, making it disappear and will make the game "unprogressable"

Just puzzles to fighting
    No controls guide on settings

Overall it's a great game to try and I'll keep an eye on this one
    (y)(y)(y)(y):coffee::coffee:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GameEnjoyer69

Deceitfully challeging puzzle game that feels great to play. Not much content as of right now, but the backend framework seems already really solid given how the sex animation play and look.

This could turn out to be a true gem.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Fleis

Beautiful graphics
    Smooth and highly enjoyable animations
    Easy to learn and use controls
    Easy to master magic system (without being boring)

For a 0.05 version, it shows incredible promise! I am VERY interested to see where this is going. From what little is available so far it shows a high quality. I can't wait to see what the next updates hold.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

PeterP4rker

The graphics and voicing are neat, controlls and ingame mechanics are working very well and tha gameplay feels very smooth.
    Very few sex content but thats not what it is all about for me, maybe for some other individuals when i read around here.
    With more content its easily going to be 5 stars but right now the puzzle needs some improvements since without help it is beyond challanging, it fastly becomes clueless walking and looking around untill you are lucky or you look for help here. An explanation of the pressure plates would be helpfull, since its not very intuitive to realise that one opens only when the other one is pressed since you cant see that while standing on the other one. if you could see the 2nd plate changing colour while standing on the 1st one for example that would help getting the idea. also the colours of the letter referring to the names of the book is also not very intuitive. since you can rotate the books while spectating them you could put hints on the back of books for example in form of colours, pictures or just words. feels like there is a solid base to make a nice adventure out of it if you stick to improving it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

karmasutra87

Early stages. A lot of potential. There is a gallery mode if you don't want to do the puzzles. I'd say ease up on puzzle length/difficulty. Can't wait to see what's next. Even though two scenes so far they are well flushed out. The sounds and visuals are nice.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Nyare

Really promising, as I love the slutty witch trope and it gives a lot of naughty possibilities it hit the spot. And I don't really know why but the chara design looks gorgeous and efficient.

However the puzzles were too easy, you just need to explore all areas to find the interactions and understand how to solve them, would be fun im my opinion if they were more secrets/hidden puzzles. But I'm biased as a Secret World fan lmao.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.02]

Simple puzzles my ass, while not difficult, the parts for solving are hidden and subtle, not to mention the slow movement and object moving speed is quite hindering

While there's only enough material to demonstrate the concept, it has been polished to near-perfection:
    Physics like collisions and object movement are smooth and natural, but quite slow.
    Character models and animations, magical and lighting effects look fantastic.

It's great for it's current development.
    I have high hopes and high praise for this project!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

XLEB

Looks very promising, non-trivial mechanics, protagonist and environment model looks very good, if the developer does not abandon the project, then it should turn out to be very good, sorry for my english)