VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HalAnon

I got here pretty late and played the game without realizing it's been abandoned for almost a year now. That didn't effect my enjoyment of it though, even in it's unfinished state it is a lot of fun to play through. The story is interesting and the sex scenes are great, I would've loved to see how this game developed in the future.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dankwank

This VN is awesome. You should definitely check it out, and support the Dev on patreon. The voice acting is pretty good, and I liked the soundtrack too. The plot and the high quality artwork are really what make the game stand out though. Furthermore sexually speaking it's pretty inclusive. While it's mostly M-F straight sex there is one gay, and one lesbian scene, but all of the sex scenes are optional so if you're not into that you can just skip right over them. Even if VN's aren't really your thing I'd recommend giving this one a shot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

moonles

Very interesting game honestly, I enjoyed it! It is not complete yet, however, I think it has great promise. You get to choose which "sex scenes" you get to choose, and if it is not something for you, just skip it, and enjoy other ones. I hope however, there will be variety in kinks, and genders. There is only 1 male/male scene, I hope that increases.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ShoMeGames

I liked this game because it was different. Compared to some other RenPy titles, this one stands out from the rest. The characters were fun to watch interact with each other. I haven't played a game since Snow Daze that actually makes me want to read lines instead of skipping to the scenes. I'd like to see where this project goes in the future and I'm hoping they follow through on exploring kinks.