Perverted loser MC or chad MC?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
..for that kinda plot a ugly loser dude works best.....
...just make him look like he at least belongs in the family tho........instead of being a failed adoption.....
..good luck with it....
I know a Russian man. Who writes as you put it ... at the beginning of your sentence and at the end. Are you by any chance related, huh?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
there's a few choices with your parameters.

1) the classic loser virgin, if you want the character to grow and if you want mom/sisters show genuine family love (even if mc shits on that love).
2) ugly bastard, if your game is about humiliating and degrading the girls.
3) the millionaire superhero gary-stu, if you want the mc to FALL, not win.

these are the ones that will give you something to work with.

the choice you seem to be leaning towards, the 4) millionaire superhero gary-stu who wins everything, has no challenges and can't possibly stop mom and sisters from jumping on his third leg, this is by far the weakest one because it has nowhere to go.

about the renders, I honestly can't tell which one is supposed to be the ugly bastard. both look like neo-nazi pedos. but maybe that's intentional considering the psychopathy? in that case either is fine and disgusting.

the fat one would fit well for a mentally challenged psycho MC, which might actually be a pretty interesting story. luring nice helpful girls in with pity and then overpowering them with your fat idiot strength. then blaming them for it to keep them trapped.

Last edited:

MilkyCreamyJuicy

Jun 5, 2024
the choice you seem to be leaning towards, the 4) millionaire superhero gary-stu who wins everything, has no challenges and can't possibly stop mom and sisters from jumping on his third leg, this is by far the weakest one because it has nowhere to go.
Don't know what makes you think this is what I'm leaning towards, but okay :ROFLMAO:

Ratrio

Aug 21, 2018
Both of those guys are pretty ugly tbh. I'd rather just have an average guy, but tbh I wouldn't play your game anyway since the story doesn't interest me in the slightest lol.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Realistically speaking the chad is probably gonna get the girls, so when a h-game has a loser gettin the chicks it kinda makes it funny to play which i prefer, you can be ugly and have a giant cock

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Realistically speaking the chad is probably gonna get the girls
Realistically speaking, beautiful guys get the girls.
But being beautiful doesn't automatically mean that one is a chad.
You can be beautiful and can be a massive dickhead at the same time, and that's how all those girls get burned, blinded by eye-candy. Ironically, guys can end up in similar situations when they chase hot tail. :whistle::coffee:

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
My advice to you. TRY TO CREATE AN MC similar to yourself. This is your game. Don't listen to other people's opinions. Create something with love by giving a piece of yourself there. It will be interesting.
and definitely don't listen to the advice of some internet edgelord with a marquis de sade quote in his signature

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
I don't really care, but ide go with the ugly one if it's an 'evil plan to submit my hot mom' kind of game. works better imo. leave the hot guys for the romance games. btw which of the girls in the photo is the mom?

Sep 22, 2021
I'm making a 'cest game and wondering if I should use a fugly MC or a decent looking dude as an MC. Was thinking about making a tease and sex-heavy visual novel where there is no grand plot besides the MC being a heartless, psychopathic bastard who will use cunning, deceit and blackmail to get him some Alabama fun time. Regardless of which model I use, they're going to be written the same, essentially though the details may vary because of their looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know, part of me is leaning towards the ugly bastard. Could make for a much more fun story. For the better looking guy, it wouldn't make as much sense for him to be resorting to cunning, deceit, and blackmail to get some fun if he can get it using his looks. And if he doesn't, then the story just becomes a typical vanilla 'cest story. If I use ugly bastard as MC, people might have a problem seeing his ugly looking ass all the time though, let alone seeing him fucking any of the girls. Was thinking of using the good looking guy to be MC's sister's boyfriend who he has to cuck if I decide to go down that route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: After a few replies, I should caveat this post with additional information. The whole point of the VN I'm making is to be a not-so-serious wincest blueball simulator/fuckfest with titties galore. I'm only interested in advice specifically for a perverted loser character in a more fun, light-hearted (but fucked up) story.
I prefer hot douchebags to ugly bastards, but everyone has different taste. i would decide for yourself.