2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Background.png

Overview:
Alan is a single guy who recently turned 25 and decided to leave the small town where he lived to try a new life in the big city. With little money and without having attended colleges, he simply took the few savings he had and to the great metropolis of Esidarap (fictitious name). Even without much money he decided to rent a room in a mansion that until then had only women.
Alan is super perverted, fan of exhibitionism and a charismatic manipulator and now he will try to change his life.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-23
Release Date: 2021-03-23
Developer: caxrGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Official EventGuide

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

eventcheck26-63.png 1.png eventcheck32-1.png eventcheck33-4.png 2.png 3.png eventcheck30-9.png eventcheck15-40.png eventcheck16-12.png eventcheck17-2.png eventcheck15-37.png eventcheck31-4 - Copia.png eventcheck19-28.png eventcheck7-20.png eventcheck26-24.png eventcheck29-20.png eventcheck28-34.png eventcheck9-21.png eventcheck3-4.png eventcheck5-9.png eventcheck23-19.png eventcheck22-18.png eventcheck13-4.png roomtv1.png roomtv2.png computeron.png cellon.png

Last edited:

Boyz

May 19, 2017
wow! good job dev! it's refreshing to see something new.
i mean I still recognize the model but just face texture makes your game more rememberable.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Pervert's Paradise [v0.1] [caxrGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 576.92 MB
Original MAC Size: 542.09 MB

Compressed PC Size: 78.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 44.6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
wait is there resident evil 3 remake jill valentine alright nice. Are the persons unrelated to each other is it enjoyable UwU ?.

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Catchy title
It was quite unintentional, it just popped into my head. But I liked it a lot. :p

Loving the renders
I'm trying to give maximum attention to facial expressions and also trying to take care that things don't get crossed or something like that.

The overcoat suggests that MC takes the lead when it comes to exhibitionism. :LOL:

I really love the TAG exhibitionism and it's basically the main reason I'm trying this project. But if it's too much I cand edit. o_O

Why the protag look like that though?
....thanks for sharing...good.luck...
I mean.. idk, hahahah. I thought it was cool and funny so, but if I the feedback is bad I do another one.

mc's face is so funny ahaha :D
It was like I said before, basically I don't intend to do something very serious (at least at first) so I really wanted to make that comedy feeling from now somehow. xD

wow! good job dev! it's refreshing to see something new.
i mean I still recognize the model but just face texture makes your game more rememberable.
It was one of the first things I thought, I wanted something different, at least different faces. When we play for so long we always end up reviewing the faces in the games (I'm not complaining) but I wanted to do something in this sense, at least differently.

I thought for a moment that was Hideo Kojima or is it?
Incredible as it may seem at no time I did think about this legend! But you really have a point, after you comment I laughed a lot here. :ROFLMAO:

wait is there resident evil 3 remake jill valentine alright nice. Are the persons unrelated to each other is it enjoyable UwU ?.
Initially although I use their first names and looks, they don't have these stories from their past. Initially my idea is to make them all "normal" people, trying to use characteristics of their character only. But it’s just an initial idea, maybe I’ll change it over the course of the game..

Pervert's Paradise [v0.1] [caxrGames] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 576.92 MB
Original MAC Size: 542.09 MB

Compressed PC Size: 78.9 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 44.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Legend! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: setter6

Kira The Masked Lad

King of Kinks
Donor
Apr 18, 2019
It was quite unintentional, it just popped into my head. But I liked it a lot. :p

I'm trying to give maximum attention to facial expressions and also trying to take care that things don't get crossed or something like that.

I really love the TAG exhibitionism and it's basically the main reason I'm trying this project. But if it's too much I cand edit. o_O

I mean.. idk, hahahah. I thought it was cool and funny so, but if I the feedback is bad I do another one.

It was like I said before, basically I don't intend to do something very serious (at least at first) so I really wanted to make that comedy feeling from now somehow. xD

It was one of the first things I thought, I wanted something different, at least different faces. When we play for so long we always end up reviewing the faces in the games (I'm not complaining) but I wanted to do something in this sense, at least differently.

Incredible as it may seem at no time I did think about this legend! But you really have a point, after you comment I laughed a lot here. :ROFLMAO:

Initially although I use their first names and looks, they don't have these stories from their past. Initially my idea is to make them all "normal" people, trying to use characteristics of their character only. But it’s just an initial idea, maybe I’ll change it over the course of the game..

Legend! I'll edit soon. Thank you very much!
I think the idea is great, please continue to pursue it. Is incest planned in the future UwU ?.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Yeaaaa.... It sooo cool use BG with Pose Art....
Fist we put BG, and when we put Pose....
Nevermind if it loking like PhotoShop....
Yes? O_O

P.S. Angelina Jolie? WTF you doing here? 0______0

• Red Heart
Reactions: caxrGames

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
This game focuses on exhibitionism
Thx for remending me... It soo cool when you know you not get fap-fap material here...
Now i can leave this shit and not have my eay keep on this project...

caxrGames

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
This game desperately needs a parody re-write of Colio's "Gangstas Paradise" as a theme song.
Loved the idea!

I think the idea is great, please continue to pursue it. Is incest planned in the future UwU ?.
I still haven't thought about this possibility, in fact it is even a game genre that I like.. I'll leave it open for feedbacks.

Yeaaaa.... It sooo cool use BG with Pose Art....
Fist we put BG, and when we put Pose....
Nevermind if it loking like PhotoShop....
Yes? O_O

P.S. Angelina Jolie? WTF you doing here? 0______0
:censored:

Thx for remending me... It soo cool when you know you not get fap-fap material here...
Now i can leave this shit and not have my eay keep on this project...
Do not be so hard, it's literally my first adventure in programming or content creation in general..

After this cute image I'm going to have to do it. I'll try to do it today.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes