FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Mega Corp seems to be bugged, says the job failed the first time and then can't interact with receptionist
Thanks for playing the game! I do think that the 'mission failed' screen may be a bug. However, after the first time you do the Mega Corp minigame you can repeat the minigame from the desk. There should be a yellow X to show where to go. I hope this helps. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Also, the "Blackjack" game has no skill expression at all, I get that blackjack is meant to be a game of luck but at least allow people some choice by making it a real game of Blackjack with real rules.
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you mean by this. Unless there is a bug then the blackjack minigame should work as it does IRL. Your aim is to score 21. Is this not how it is working for you? If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
How do you find girls where do you buy a bussiness? no guides nothing.
You can find girls as you explore the open world. Businesses will become available for purchase as you complete missions. If you would like a full walkthrough it can be found on my patreon for $5. This will tell you exactly how to complete all aspects of the game. I will also be willing to walk you through it however the walk through would be faster. You can contact me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Man, I really want this game to be good, because sandbox is great. But right now, this game is a low-key nightmare. The grind is real. The cheats are useful, but not enough to avoid all of the grind, and you can't use them after you've started. There are hidden variables, there's no fast travel system, the npcs on the street are infuriating because once I punch one, they tend to run INTO me and carry me to high heavens and the dialogue comes out one. word. at. a. time. and if you click, it skips the line entirely. It desperately needs an option to show the entire line instantly. You can only save from the bed because there is no real menu. I quit trying once it froze mid-conversation with the quick store cashier. I'm going to try a future version (hopefully there will be one). It needs quality of life upgrades the most.

EDIT: If someone can figure out the cheat engine formula for variables in this game, please share.
Thanks for these suggestions. I will make note of these. This is an early version of the game so I expected to have negative feedback.
I will see what I can do to make the game more enjoyable. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Completely agree with all of this, didn't want to bother writing all this stuff down. And don't get me wrong, this game has the potential to be good. I like the art style and going through assets, there is a lot of content already.

It just needs to be polished and be less of a grind, not just grind as in repetitive actions but the grind of just moving the character across the map, the grind of going through dialogues without skipping, the grind of doing actions such as flirting all of which just feels so slow and janky.
Thanks for these suggestions. I will see what I can do to make the game more enjoyable. I didn't think the map was quite big enough to add something such as fast travel but I will aim to implement this. Also I will look into changing the way you cycle through dialogue.
Why does this have a map where you can and must literally walk to places using the WASD keys? Serious question. Who is it for? Who wants to see that?

The game would be served much better by a very basic fast travel map where you just click on your destination and that's it. It would greatly improve the game.

I get that there is a pizza delivery or whatever minigame and you can also punch people but all the minigames are infuriating anyway. If you wouldn't play a minigame on its own then it really shouldn't be part of something else either, especially a fap game.

I was actually excited for it based on tags and description. I don't even mind the Windows Paint style drawings, I'm totally fine with them. But I get the feeling that there is already too much sunk cost so the dev isn't going to change the worst parts of it. I'm not hopeful for it.

Just a little warning to anyone that the ridiculous grind is almost certainly never going away.
I'm sorry to hear you are not enjoying the game. I made the game open world because I thought people would enjoy the open ended aspect rather than quick travelling as there are not many NSFW games (That I know of) with open world. It appears to be a frequent request to add some kind of fast travel or instant travel to buildings. Though its not something I expected to be a complaint I will make a note of it and will see that this is added in a future update. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Please, add a text speed selector/slider. Having to wait for each sentence to complete at that painfully slow speed is literally killing my will to play.

edit: this game needs so many QoL improvements. Sorry but as it stands right now it's totally unplayable for me.

Last edited:

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Hi :) I used the cheat to "capture" the girls, but I can't find them. how does it works?
Hopefully you have figured this out by now :confused:. I know it's not very clear on the first playthrough. When using the cheats to instantly capture a girl. It also automatically purchases a house and also upgrades it to have the dungeon. The house is in the centre of the map and has a red roof. Use the 'M' key while outside to see the map to find it. Once inside the house go to the back of the room and you will enter the dungeon. Your girls will be in there.

Reactions: Maericke

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
save file location please
I'm sorry. I can't remember exactly where it saves right now. I will have a look when I get a chance unless you or someone else is able to find it before me. I believe it will be under Appdata in the local storage inside of a folder named PET.

foul23

Nov 17, 2018
I'm sorry. I can't remember exactly where it saves right now. I will have a look when I get a chance unless you or someone else is able to find it before me. I believe it will be under Appdata in the local storage inside of a folder named PET.
Yes, i found there but i cant find exactly save folder

FleetingNimbus

Dec 28, 2019
I hope the dev adds some options to this game. Maybe I missed something, but having slow text (that skips when you click, doesn't even print out the text properly) and no way to turn off the music makes this unplayable.

Nov 7, 2017
Man, I really want this game to be good, because sandbox is great. But right now, this game is a low-key nightmare. The grind is real. The cheats are useful, but not enough to avoid all of the grind, and you can't use them after you've started. There are hidden variables, there's no fast travel system, the npcs on the street are infuriating because once I punch one, they tend to run INTO me and carry me to high heavens and the dialogue comes out one. word. at. a. time. and if you click, it skips the line entirely. It desperately needs an option to show the entire line instantly. You can only save from the bed because there is no real menu. I quit trying once it froze mid-conversation with the quick store cashier. I'm going to try a future version (hopefully there will be one). It needs quality of life upgrades the most.

EDIT: If someone can figure out the cheat engine formula for variables in this game, please share.
Completely agree with all of this, didn't want to bother writing all this stuff down. And don't get me wrong, this game has the potential to be good. I like the art style and going through assets, there is a lot of content already.

It just needs to be polished and be less of a grind, not just grind as in repetitive actions but the grind of just moving the character across the map, the grind of going through dialogues without skipping, the grind of doing actions such as flirting all of which just feels so slow and janky.
Why does this have a map where you can and must literally walk to places using the WASD keys? Serious question. Who is it for? Who wants to see that?

The game would be served much better by a very basic fast travel map where you just click on your destination and that's it. It would greatly improve the game.

I get that there is a pizza delivery or whatever minigame and you can also punch people but all the minigames are infuriating anyway. If you wouldn't play a minigame on its own then it really shouldn't be part of something else either, especially a fap game.

I was actually excited for it based on tags and description. I don't even mind the Windows Paint style drawings, I'm totally fine with them. But I get the feeling that there is already too much sunk cost so the dev isn't going to change the worst parts of it. I'm not hopeful for it.

Just a little warning to anyone that the ridiculous grind is almost certainly never going away.
Thanks for these suggestions. I will see what I can do to make the game more enjoyable. I didn't think the map was quite big enough to add something such as fast travel but I will aim to implement this. Also I will look into changing the way you cycle through dialogue.

I'm sorry to hear you are not enjoying the game. I made the game open world because I thought people would enjoy the open ended aspect rather than quick travelling as there are not many NSFW games (That I know of) with open world. It appears to be a frequent request to add some kind of fast travel or instant travel to buildings. Though its not something I expected to be a complaint I will make a note of it and will see that this is added in a future update. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at funcreamstudios@gmail.com or join the discord
I agree with all of you. Yeah I feel there's too much grinding in this game especially just simply walking your character around the whole map even npcs just keep running into you and pushing you while I think this game has potential being something good. It's irritating and drives me nuts a little bit. Lol. I honestly don't like using the keyboard especially I have trouble using my left hand, I'm disabled. I love using my mouse with my right hand for almost everything especially clicking anywhere for moving my character any location even interacting with npcs and I like fast traveling while I love sandbox and open-world games like Fallout 4, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto V Online or Insomniac's Marvel's Spider-Man and exploring around (I also love using my Xbox controller when I play these games and other games). I'm glad you're listening our feedbacks FunCream. :giggle:

Edit: Oh I'm wondering do you know where I can find the lockpicks.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote