Wolf RPG Completed Phantom Thief Celianna [Final] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Question anyone having problems installing the patch? I install the patch both from here and kagura and it says "this specif path is not valid" I've installed patches from kagura many times and haven't had an issue till now. Any tips?
Try to
1. Take out any japanese symbols from the folders and
2. place the folder on your desktop.

Reactions: Pill

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Its very laggy and have few scenes (most of them are the same just changing the character/monster/position...), but the cg are good (like every acerola games) and animated
Lacks on its game mechanics (acerola focus more on the h-content than good gameplay anyway)
In short of, it is a good game but not at the level you would expect from acerola

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I have a problem with this game (and another), tried to use search and got nothing out of it so here we go

As soon as I launch the game, it keeps taking one screenshot after the other effectively preventing me from doing anything, let alone play. This problem also came up with other titles tagged as Wolf RPG such as Ayura crisis. This thing only came up in the last week as I always been ale to play these games without issues.

Nothing has changed on my system and would really love to know what the heck is going on even if out of sheer curiosity. Thanks

EDIT

Nvm, it fixed itself

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, so finished the game there's some extra missions and of course the dev added this "puzzle". These only exist to pad out a game that's the only reason devs put them in. Call me what you will but I will usually close games for pulling this shit, I've done it a dozen times before I don't want to do it again.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Okay it was tedious, I got quite mad. The puzzles bogged me down & I was lazy.
here's my 100% save what a fucking annoying game honestly. Edit so I don't have all lewds unlocked in the list of extra junk whatever it's a completed save.
Edit edit; If you want all scenes there's a bear nearby the blonde in the office, touch it and it'll give you the option to unlock them all.

Last edited:

Kelvinda Aldo

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah, so finished the game there's some extra missions and of course the dev added this "puzzle". These only exist to pad out a game that's the only reason devs put them in. Call me what you will but I will usually close games for pulling this shit, I've done it a dozen times before I don't want to do it again.

Im quite lucky pass this mission

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Are there any lesbian scenes here with a blue-haired girl?
There's only one sort of lesbian scene involving Moon (The Blue haired girl) and Celianna... but, uh... she kind of grows a dick in it or something? So I'm not sure if it really counts...

Reactions: david12x1
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes