Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Got the Secret Ending, game just reset leaving only your main character stats. There is no free mode or gallery or anything like that. Also never got the main girl, I think she's a random encounter you can find while beating up the village girls.
NG+ adds more village girls variations and removes the useless dialogue encounters.

I also recommend an autoclicker for the H scenes becouse this shit gets tedious.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@forbidden101v You can post a link here as long as it's to an . Probably would be worth including a reference to the uploader as well in your post using @ followed directly by their name without a space (like I did with yours) so they can potentially update the OP to include your link to make it easier to find.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Just bug fixes for those updates. Even on the latest version its still a buggy mess though when it comes to the card fighting game, the basement training area, and if u try to kill Sonia or Ludya before u kill the final boss the game glitches out. Still not sure if I found all the endings for this game and honestly I'm not too inclined to play it again considering how many times its cheated me out of an ending. Good thing I cheat too using cheat engine when it comes to this game dev's games as he makes them unnecessarily grindy in the worst way possible.

Aug 7, 2018
how to get yui and non mob character? tiring for random searching click and back, click and back

and
Ultimate potion increased all stats.
Pretty Flower + Purple Flower = Potion 8 [ i mixed image of [pink flower + purple flower] ]
this not work , always give me "failure" after mix try again and again switch 1st and 2nd material not working too.....

but, i got potion Я+ that increase attack , def , hp..... [speed not increased] by 2 point, by mixed image of [pink flower + red flower]
that dont increase all stat, only attack, def and hp.....

Reactions: archalex

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
how to get yui and non mob character? tiring for random searching click and back, click and back
After you beat the game (I don't know if any ending works or just the "secret" ending as I couldn't be bothered playing it again) the game resets and enters "New Game+". You basically start over with everything but your stats reset and during random city encounters with girls you will find ones that look like the named characters. So basically it's the same thing but now the game chooses more girl "parts" creating the random encounters, parts that come from Yui and the others. New game+ also removes the non-fight encounters so the grind is a bit quicker.

There is no other way that I know of. Also the game guide has all the alchemy recipes and I don't remember it being wrong with anything.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes