Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt Cheat Mod [Universal]

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Where do I put the cheat mod file?
First page, installation :
Extract the file "0x52_cheats.rpa" into the "game" folder, and start the game

(No need to overwrite anything. No game files have been modified)

Reactions: 0x52

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Why doesn't the mod let you have the messages unlocked in the main game with text? It's actually super easy to unlock all the messages with save edit online, I wonder why a mod can't just check those values. You can even make them marked as unread if you want to see the text again. It'd be a cool edition to an awesome mod!

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Why doesn't the mod let you have the messages unlocked in the main game with text? It's actually super easy to unlock all the messages with save edit online, I wonder why a mod can't just check those values. You can even make them marked as unread if you want to see the text again. It'd be a cool edition to an awesome mod!
Thank you for your feedback and challenge.
It's a challenge because I want the mod to be compatible with past and future versions of the game.

But I accepted the challenge and added those features ;)
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: ltpika and DullName

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Hi 0x52
Can you add a gallery to your mod?
A scene replay would be amazing for this game. It definitely needs it.
All scenes would be fine. Or maybe you make a variables file for your URM 0.4 for All Labels/Scenes like you did for BaDik
Just added a scene gallery, containing 91 scenes!

screenshot0001.png

It was a lot of work to get all these scenes right, because a lot of scenes depend on variables. Let me know if you find any issues with the scenes.

Last edited:

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Nice work on adding the scene gallery but with Monica you can't do anything on her sleeping scene unless you have a high enough sneaking level. Could you fix that please?
It's also missing the Jennifer's art contest both endings

Thanks

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Nice work on adding the scene gallery but with Monica you can't do anything on her sleeping scene unless you have a high enough sneaking level. Could you fix that please?
It's also missing the Jennifer's art contest both endings

Thanks
Whoops... thanks for reporting. Seems that I made a small mistake which courses player stats to not be set for certain scenes.
Already fixed in mod 2.2.1

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Whoops... thanks for reporting. Seems that I made a small mistake which courses player stats to not be set for certain scenes.
Already fixed in mod 2.2.1
Thanks for the quick fix :)
Still missing the 2 Jennifer scenes after the Art contest
I think there are missing scenes with Rachel where she gives a handjob and another one where she gives a footjob I think a few more are missing a lot of them take place at her work place the Red Maiden
There is a scene missing with Risa too spoiler alert Lina's panties often get stolen and she asks for your help and you discover it was Risa the culprit behind it so she offers to 'reward' you for your silence.

Edit Monica art class 3 is incomplete

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thanks for the quick fix :)
Still missing the 2 Jennifer scenes after the Art contest
I think there are missing scenes with Rachel where she gives a handjob and another one where she gives a footjob I think a few more are missing a lot of them take place at her work place the Red Maiden
There is a scene missing with Risa too spoiler alert Lina's panties often get stolen and she asks for your help and you discover it was Risa the culprit behind it so she offers to 'reward' you for your silence.

Edit Monica art class 3 is incomplete
Thanks.

Added 11 more scenes to the mod.
I hope that's all of them now. This game has way to much scenes o_O

Also fixed the issue with Monica art class 3.

Reactions: Gundams and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I guess you mean the Patreon extra's? It look like they're not in the "normal" version of the game, so they're not in the mod.
If someone could get the extra version, would you be able to add them into the mod? It might increase the size of the mod, but if we could get the "extra" files put in the mod, it'd be a great way to carry them over in cases where the person sharing the latest update can't get the extras version. So we'd at least always have the old "extra" scenes in the replay mode.

Really love the gallery option, btw! Beats searching through pages of saves for something specific. Thank you so much!

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks.

Added 11 more scenes to the mod.
I hope that's all of them now. This game has way to much scenes o_O

Also fixed the issue with Monica art class 3.
Thanks a lot for your hard work

I have noticed that Evelyn is missing a night scene

Some missing scenes with the clothe' clerk too

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
If someone could get the extra version, would you be able to add them into the mod? It might increase the size of the mod, but if we could get the "extra" files put in the mod, it'd be a great way to carry them over in cases where the person sharing the latest update can't get the extras version. So we'd at least always have the old "extra" scenes in the replay mode.

Really love the gallery option, btw! Beats searching through pages of saves for something specific. Thank you so much!
If you got the "extra" version you wouldn't need the mod to find the extra's.