VN - Others - Completed - Photo-Life - Rina's Journey + DLC [v1.20] [NSFW18 Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

くもり空

One of the few adult puzzle games that are actually fun and make sense.
    While in other games you do sliding puzzles or play Bejeweled in order to successfully interact with attractive females, the puzzle aspect of this game is much more organic and fun. You basically adjust different parameters in order to "fix" the photos you took of an incredibly curvaceous woman. The puzzles are easy but also pretty enjoyable in the sense that you play some of your own music in the background and watch as time goes by while you unlock nice pictures to look at.

The game is not for everyone, though, which is fine. There is no nudity here and you can barely engage in some kind of romance with the model. The art is phenomenal and the girl is hot as hell; that's enough for me. This game can be either an appetizer for something more explicit or simply something to pass the time. Either way, it won't take much of your time.

That being said, there are some issues here and there. The game itself is not very polished. The VN aspect of it is very bare bones. There is no backlog and some elements of the UI move around, which can make you accidentally skip lines and have no way to reread them.
    There also seems to be two different routes, but you get both of them at the same time by just playing normally. It's good that I don't have to replay the whole game in order to get the other route, but this means that the choices are effectively pointless. The UI in general can also be pretty clunky, with some bugs that happen consistently.

TL;DR: Amazing art, cute girl, fun puzzles, unpolished VN elements.

If you don't mind the lack of sexual content, this game is fine. I had fun, but other than the enjoyable puzzles there's really no reason to play the game instead of just looking at the artist's works that you can easily find online.