Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
i was looking at the thread and jobs listed the girls could do.
book/flower sales for the down a down to earth girl,
a blogger/vlogger ( like BB , but real,better ) and Uber driver ?
havent seen that in a game yet.
could even be a funny first interaction if 1 of the girls accidently gives the dad a lift :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You know, great minds do often think alike. I too have a black drummer girl in game... I'm beginning to see a new trope emerge
Honestly I had Whiplash on the brain when I decided it. It kinda shaped how I'm writing her character.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Honestly I had Whiplash on the brain when I decided it. It kinda shaped how I'm writing her character.
Mine came about the other way around, I already had a problem child and I gave her drums as a hobby growing up as her parent's attempt to address the issue (like how they say drums can help people with too much energy and not enough concentration). It stuck with her it seems. Please don't tell me your girl is also a wannabe tattoo designer too or I'm going to start password protecting my local files damn it!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
lol, i can look for some more names.. making the K names there middle name or something .. #.K.B as there initials
Could work, maybe just have Sierra a middle name starting with a "k" and just have her not go by it all that often. The school already mixed up the applications, who's to say they didn't make a typo and misplace that 's' while they were at it?

Also apologies for the double post... my bad

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
i was looking at the thread and jobs listed the girls could do.
book/flower sales for the down a down to earth girl,
a blogger/vlogger ( like BB , but real,better ) and Uber driver ?
havent seen that in a game yet.
could even be a funny first interaction if 1 of the girls accidently gives the dad a lift :D
'Kiara' being a Music/Art Tutor, can be a Writer and Blogger/Vlogger as a hobby
'Sierra' being a part-time Martial Arts instructor, could also be an herbalist (collects flowers and herbs) or something down to earth as a hobby

not sure on the uber driver though

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Mine came about the other way around, I already had a problem child and I gave her drums as a hobby growing up as her parent's attempt to address the issue (like how they say drums can help people with too much energy and not enough concentration). It stuck with her it seems. Please don't tell me your girl is also a wannabe tattoo designer too or I'm going to start password protecting my local files damn it!
Nope an ambitious daughter of a father that loved her a little too much but always kept it in check. She's pretty normal, other than the fact that she is the only one who thinks the Bitch in my story isn't such a bad person.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
thinking about part-time jobs.. ideas are
Keiko - Coffee Shop Barista, Pool/Beach Lifeguard or Beach Food/Drink Stand Tender
Sierra - Math/Science Tutor, Gym Trainer (Martial Arts/Self Defense, Yoga)
Kiara - Music/Art Tutor, Babysitter
..not sure on which would be good though..
Some martial arts background would be cool, even if not necessarily as a part-time job, I mean you've got nice abs, changing rooms, massage for sore muscle and other rival girls.

Tutor is a fairly common job for science/math people, half my colleagues in college did it. Not so much for arts people, they're usually too busy fighting oppression and vandalizing the campus.

A musician is also a fine choice, but I would go for a more visual art, because Mr Basile is a photographer (?), so its closer.

Lifesaver is also a very inspired choice, it's a good excuse to get the girls in the beach and make her more comfortable with less clothing. Bonus points for tanlines. Just make a quick research, in some places life keeping profession tend to have a minimum age, so an 18 would be able to do it.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Some martial arts background would be cool, even if not necessarily as a part-time job, I mean you've got nice abs, changing rooms, massage for sore muscle and other rival girls.
Sierra will have some background and some gear delivered after settling down wither at the MC's house or a dorm

Tutor is a fairly common job for science/math people, half my colleagues in college did it. Not so much for arts people, they're usually too busy fighting oppression and vandalizing the campus.
wasn't sure on the tutor or babysitter angled tbh :D

A musician is also a fine choice, but I would go for a more visual art, because Mr Basile is a photographer (?), so its closer.
all the girls meet in a photography class in high school, and have the cameras the MC gave their mothers.. will be one of their interests/hobbies

Lifesaver is also a very inspired choice, it's a good excuse to get the girls in the beach and make her more comfortable with less clothing. Bonus points for tanlines. Just make a quick research, in some places life keeping profession tend to have a minimum age, so an 18 would be able to do it.
i like tanlines as well Sai can either have tanlines already or develop them later from being at the beach :D

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
S.K.B
Sai Keiko Basile
Sierra Kacie Basile
Sana Kiara Basile
anyone have any better name combo's for the 'application mix up'
Sai/Keiko has Asian/Caucasian heritage,
Sierra/Kacie has Caucasian heritage,
Sana/Kiara has African/Caucasian heritage..
and Mr. Basile has Italian heritage

would like to keep Keiko, Sierra, and Kiara if possible

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

If I'm honest, I didn't really like the application mixup problem in the first place. It was just as thin as simply having them all go to the same school. What could easily work is that this is the largest university in their home country, state, province, what have you. As it is such, it would be entirely natural for all three of them to have applied and gotten accepted. It would also be entirely natural for a photographer to live near it.

grandefarao

Jun 4, 2017
I'll give you an honest opinion. I think incest-themed games with male protagonist are kind of old. I think in history it should be innovated. I'll give you 5 ideas:

1. The player could choose between the 4 protagonists of the story (father, mother, son and daughter) and 1 of them becomes the potential love interest, including the gay/lesbian relationship;

2. In history there should be obstacles, for example: visit of uncles, cousins, friends ... and, depending on the player's choice, can lead to ruin;

3. Abolish some genres such as mental control, rape, slutty protagonist, and focus only on love and/or consensual sex;

4. The player should choose what he will say when it is time for the protagonist to speak. From what you say, there can be success or failure;

5. Have multiple endings (of course).

That's all for now. I hope I was helpfull.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018

hmm.. let's refine that..
Japanese/Italian heritage?
Russian/Italian heritage?
Egyptian/Italian heritage?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I'll give you an honest opinion. I think incest-themed games with male protagonist are kind of old. I think in history it should be innovated. I'll give you 5 ideas:

1. The player could choose between the 4 protagonists of the story (father, mother, son and daughter) and 1 of them becomes the potential love interest, including the gay/lesbian relationship;

2. In history there should be obstacles, for example: visit of uncles, cousins, friends ... and, depending on the player's choice, can lead to ruin;

3. Abolish some genres such as mental control, rape, slutty protagonist, and focus only on love and/or consensual sex;

4. The player should choose what he will say when it is time for the protagonist to speak. From what you say, there can be success or failure;

5. Have multiple endings (of course).

That's all for now. I hope I was helpfull.
true the male protag is kind of old..
1. not a bad idea, just not for this story imo
2. there will be obstacles -- one of the daughter has a girlfriend, there will be friends and co-workers getting in the way
3. there will be NO rape or mind control -- slutty is a given with some fashion/photography models imo.. we will of course focus on consensual sex
4. most if not all VN's are choice based
5. there will be multiple ends.. i can think of a few right now..

1. Sai/Sierra/Sana,
2. Sai/Sierra,
3. Sai/Sana,
4. Sierra/Sana,
5. Sai
6. Sierra
7. Sana

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018

hmm.. let's refine that..
Japanese/Italian heritage?
Russian/Italian heritage?
Egyptian/Italian heritage?
k.. with that Hitomi Keiko Basile, Sierra Kacie Basile, Chione Kiara Basile?