Unity - Completed - Physical Education Warehouse [Final] [Vitamin CCC]

1. 2.00 star(s)

any name you wish & !used

60mb game with decent VA
    mtl is "understandable" if you know the typical tropes

1 CG animation with vars (clothings and different actions) and 1 standing pos with vars
    Went thru story without nut
    Luckily there is free play mode
    Should had put effort making so many costumes into some visual when girl cums, wet/dirtied panties

some scenes don't make sense, how is girl suppose to win/lose giving bj? this isn't that cum death game
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Biyuri

Got this game way before it was uploaded here so I'm a bit biased, but I'm giving it a 3/5, albeit I don't have anything new to add I just don't think it's that bad

The gameplan is just a rhythm game which works well with the whole premature ejeculator story, that is nice especially if you're into that. However going though the story was mostly a formality and the art isn't that varied

So the idea was excecuted well enough and it has a nice artstyle, it's only sin (not counting MTL which it can't help itself) is a lack of variety, which to me at least only serves to show what's here is good but I'd would want more of it
  3. 1.00 star(s)

HeavensDoor

Having progression tied to timing clicks on hearts is an interesting idea and the art is of good quality; however, progression is not very rewarding as the game is incredibly short and is entirely composed of subtle variations on one lightly animated CG for every stage.

The underdeveloped timed clicking just isn't enough to carry the amount of H content you would receive from staring at a banner ad on a hentai site and you may gain more enjoyment out of staring at said ad since you would at least be able to focus on the content being presented to you without being distracted by the aforementioned poor attempt at gameplay

There are innumerable amounts of other games on this site that your time would be better spent engaging with instead
  4. 2.00 star(s)

obromacare

I'm an INSANELY huge fan of trainers. However, this game is a chore to the point where it isn't even worth to play.

Pros:
    - Voice acting that isn't over the top exaggeration (from what I heard)
    - Animated 2 art
    - Personality of the girl is done really well (from what I've played). She's cocky and arrogant, goads you into assaulting her, and mocks you for premature ejaculation. I didn't finish the game (by a LONG shot) but it would be fun to see her break down.
    Cons:
    -This is the worst version of MTL I've ever seen. It isn't even Engrish. Rather, Chinese/Japanese gets thrown onto the screen, the translator built into the game takes 2 seconds to process the message, and then it spits out the message in broken english. That doesn't sound bad, but when this happens for every single message? Well...
    - You can't just click your way through boring dialogue. The spacebar hides the textbox, and the only way to progress text is by clicking. However, there's this weird "buffer" when moving along textboxes, and the game makes you wait a solid 2 seconds before the next text is opened up. However, there is a skip button in the top right! But... the button then speeds through all the text at the speed of light. So you have the choice of either slogging through boring dialogue boxes for multiple minutes, or skip it all and guess what exactly happened.
    - The training is just Osu. The better your score, the better you do.

All in all, it's just clunky. If there were a better translation system or the "textbox buffer" were removed, then it'd be at least a 3.5 from the few minutes i've played. Someone please spend some time translating this game, bc as it is right now, it'll be thrown into the bundle of MTL games that don't ever get translated because it's "already translated".