2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ429649_img_main.jpg

Overview:
I am the founder and director of this school's "Game Club".
There is only one other member, Airi Himesaki, a junior girl.
(Since there are only two of us, she's really a "game club")
Himesaki is better at games than I am.
Unfortunately, I have never beaten her junior, Himesaki.
He vents his frustration by masturbating with Himesaki as a side dish.
However, one day, Himesaki finds out that she is masturbating, and she is thoroughly beaten. " Are
you unable to say anything back because you're being made fun of by her juniors?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-28
Release Date: 2022-10-22
Developer: Vitamin CCC -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win(32 bit): - - -
Win(64 bit): - - -

RJ429649_img_smp1.jpg RJ429649_img_smp2.jpg RJ429649_img_smp4.jpg RJ429649_img_smp3.jpg RJ429649_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PhysicalEducationWarehouse-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Seems like our Jr. has some Internet problems, will be fixed by an Uploader in a bit. Welp that bit was a second xD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Griinch and Lerd0

bibouli

Nov 8, 2018
can you take the time to actually include mtl in your release, because there is no translation included here.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hand translation of the game overview:

I am the founder and club leader of the "Video Gaming Club" at this school.
There is only one other club member, a younger female student named Airi Himesaki.
(Given there's only two members of this club, it probably should be called a "Video Gaming appreciation society").
The thing is, Himesaki is actually better at playing games that I am.
To my eternal shame, I have never been able to beat her.
In order to assuage my bitterness, I release my frustration by wanking while thinking of her.
But one terrible day, she catches me jerking off in the club room, and from then on I have to suffer her endless mockery and criticism.
"Even when your junior is making fun of you, you're too weak to even say anything back?" she says...
"If you're that embarrassed by your poor skills, why don't you actually put some effort into trying to beat me, huh?" she mocks...
Finally, although I had tried to ignore Airi's jabs and taunts with just a bitter smile, she finally pushed me too far.
I was going to teach this impudent girl a lesson.
I decided the location to carry out my plan was the school gymnasium's storage room.
And so I started my preparations...

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
For general edumacation of the population, and in response to obromacare 's comments in his review:

The "2 second delay" in the translation is due to the BepinEx automatic translation plugin which calls out to external translators such as google translate, DeepL or others in realtime. The slow API response of those services is why there is a delay.

However, those translation strings are only retrieved once and are saved to a local text file. So once you or anyone elsehas been through the whole game and got all the translations, then that text file can be shared with the game, and then the translation is "instantaneous".

Further to this, it's OK to manually edit the text file to fix the worst of the MTL poetry as much as you like. This is what translation heroes do.

Note: I'm not defending the choice of the uploader to post the game WITHOUT a translation file, it's kinda shit.

Reactions: horniboio
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes