2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
I checked this game out right when it was uploaded to see if it should be tagged with male protagonist. That was yesterday, and now I decided to come here to deliver my verdict that it should be tagged with- oh, it's already been tagged.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The consensus from the Japanese reviewers on DLSite was "Overly simple uninteresting gameplay, limited amount of content, but attractive graphics and good if the scenario matches your preferred kinks".

Last edited:
Reactions: hoobatooba

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
The consensus from the Japanese reviewers on DLSite was "Overly simple uninteresting gameplay, limited amount of content, but attractive graphics and good if the scenarios matches your preferred kinks".
Haha, thanks for the share, but talk about damning with faint praise. Most people are willing to put up with terrible games if it perfectly matches their kinks. If you told NTR people that a fat stinky turd on a stick contained NTR they'd happily wave it around their head while dancing and singing 'unavoidable, unavoidable ♬' (and to be fair, if you told the anti-NTR fanatics the air contained depictions of some guy fucking his wife, but that guy wasn't you, they'd die from not breathing).

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Any luck with uncensoring? Tried installing Bepinex but it didn't work, universal unity demosaic plugins too

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I read it but not quite understand. Can u tell me how to install this one ?
Needed install BepInEx. This is the sample of install BepInEx and cheats on another game. You can install BepInEx easy by Bepinex Autoinstaller.
But just install BepInEx is more simple. just download right(to game) and extract it to game folder. OP was upload x64 and x32. download the file match to exe file.

Darkborn011

Jul 24, 2022
Needed install BepInEx. This is the sample of install BepInEx and cheats on another game. You can install BepInEx easy by Bepinex Autoinstaller.
But just install BepInEx is more simple. just download right(to game) and extract it to game folder. OP was upload x64 and x32. download the file match to exe file.
I install file in root game folder but when I open the game, It has no plugin folder and what kind of plugin folder should I install DumbRendererDemosaic right ?. Sorry for bad grammar

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I install file in root game folder but when I open the game, It has no plugin folder and what kind of plugin folder should I install DumbRendererDemosaic right ?. Sorry for bad grammar
must match x64/x32 type. (exe file and BepInEx)
Run game once, "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created. If not created, check x64/x32. or move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Physical Education Warehouse\")
Put dll file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes