Unity - Picme [v0.5] [RedPink]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Dr.Dro

Game is a hot mess in a lot of ways. Firstly, make some sort of "how to play" info for newbies. Make a setting menu at title. If you skip dialog you miss all gallery attached to said scenes. Once a puzzle is finished you should have a "continue" or whatever button rather than just a completed puzzle and just guessing the "home" button is the only way to continue. threw me off for a second thought something might happen lol. The puzzles are lazy as well. They could've done alot with it, pixel art for example, but just ended up being boring. Just seems they made a boring picross and inserted AI art to it. WoW.

Making a generic picross game and adding AI lewds does not make a great game. have some fun with it imo. Make 8-bit art or something with it maybe, there are tons out there that make the puzzles completion end up making a character or etc with the picture. Even better make it a lewd if meant to be a lewd game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

idkagoodusername33

Uninspired puzzle game with Stable Diffusion AI generated images. None of the artstyle is consistent, the gameplay is bland, and the typical low effort AI generation is present all the way through the game. Lack of pride in their work because almost all of the game are things the dev didn't make themself. Using unity store flipped gameplay and AI pictures.

Save your time and don't bother.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Pick_A_Name

If you want to solve puzzles go for it
    If you want anything else beyond mediocre pictures, I wouldn't recommend it.
    I tried it only for the puzzle, and found myself somewhat challenged on 1 or 2 out of about fifty "challenges".

Ideal for ages eleven to nineteen(with a drug habit)