Unity Picme [v0.5] [RedPink]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPink

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2023
Header_F95.jpg

Overview:
Picme is the classic mix of a puzzle game and visual novel, taking the relaxing and challenging nonograms puzzles(a.k.a picross) and giving the player a motivation by unfolding stories of multiple women.

After dying unexpectedly, you wake up as a ghost, only to find out you will still need to work on the afterlife. You meet your new boss, a fairy named Leaf, that guides you on how to help people find lost stuff. Together you're helping out five women to find their true desires, while corrupting them at the same time.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-16
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: RedPink -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RedPink

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2023
Why is Ai cg a thing, i dont get it
Just wasting the space in here
Being honest, I don't see that as a big problem... The only argument I can think of is that it is taking the place of a "real artists" (and also AI fingers are atrocious), but in general, for a non-artist like me, I think it does a very consistent job and aids you on telling a story, although you need to spend hours trying to get it right (not even close to the time it would take drawing a cg).

I could try my best and draw something, but personally a lot of times I don't download a game here if I find the CGs "ugly", so I opted on going for a classic anime look, which the AI can draw 70% as good as a human maybe...

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I could try my best and draw something, but personally a lot of times I don't download a game here if I find the CGs "ugly"
That comment really pissed me off.
Cmon dude just ignore, appreciate the thanks and ignore the hates...
Or do whatever you want, if you want to discuss with every ai hater that is 98% of the users here its your choice.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I'm sorry for the poor people who are gonna buy this generic shit. I have nothing wrong with AI, in fact I use it everyday, it's really powerful, but you need to put something into it.

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
I'm sorry for the poor people who are gonna buy this generic shit. I have nothing wrong with AI, in fact I use it everyday, it's really powerful, but you need to put something into it.
based take, I'm sure some people buy it cuz of writing, altho I'm not one to give it a shot if it looks mid

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
So far, my biggest complaint is the gameplay and controls. Too many wasted motions switching between mark types. It'd be a lot easier to play if left-click filled in the square and right-click placed an X. On top of that, the code allows marks to overlap. Most quality Picross games are coded where you can't overlap marks on a single square and ignore squares that already have a mark in them when marking multiple squares in a single swipe/drag. These are the things that I would fix first before even addressing the AI elephant in the room.

EDIT: Two more things that would make the gameplay cycle go smoother. First, add the dimensions of the puzzle to the name of each one; so that the player doesn't have to spend time looking at a blinding white background with gray outlines trying to count the squares in each row and column. Second, change the alternating colors so that it's more visually distinctive when it says "1 1" and not "11". Because of the white af background, the black and purple start to look alike due to the optical illusions caused by your eye adapting to staring at certain contrasting colors for an extended period of time.

Last edited:
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes