• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Picme [v0.5] [RedPink]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
That's a hot take, Koikatsu and Honey Select, and any 3d character game in general requires at least some amount of effort from the dev side since they are required to usually install mods with the assets they want and go through the process of making poses, expressions and more.
In AI you can just write it out, hope it gives u something u want, and use that, even then it wont be perfect, altho it is possible to make the AI do more complex scenarios it requires effort, and I doubt the devs of these games are doing it based on the model they're using being one of the least refined and easiest to access

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
On no! AI Art! Let me say something negative so people will know that I'm cool because I hate the current new thing!

But seriously, I'm here for the picross.

newbie560

Aug 15, 2018
I like your picross game. It would be better though if you didn't include quite so many symmetrical puzzles. Because if a puzzle is symmetrical you're really only solving half a puzzle. Also, you can run into issues where there isn't one fixed solution, like in puzzle 25.

EDIT: Also, it seems puzzle 32 is incorrect. Following sound logic leads to contradictions.
EDIT EDIT: Never mind, 11 and 11 is hard to distinguish from 1 1 and 1 1.

Last edited:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
is there a guide or something to help me learn how to do this? stuck on 14 because I don't know where to start. I'm not asking for the exact spots (though I wont complain) what I'm asking is more on how to actually start solving these things. also can u add an option to speed text up? I prefer instant text because I read it faster than it shows up.
The first level is a tutorial. You can also just press C to solve the puzzle. You can't "speed up" text, you can only skip it all (which also skips the CG, and the gallery doesn't seem to record everything).

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
yeah i know the tutorial explained it, but when i got far enough in the game no longer gave out any easy guarantee points and then it became to hard for me to figure out where im supposed to put them.

Tastycakes19

Jan 22, 2019
I like the AI art and i like real art, but it seems to me every game that has AI generated art has a terrible story (that iv'e played so far). As well as they never seem to make it far as in updates. Not everybody is good at drawing, i get that, but at least maybe work on writing a good story to subside that? Idk, maybe my vision is skewed. Thats just the way i see it.

heartcollaps

Feb 12, 2018
oh heaven above why i try create game five years, have tons of material, story, gameplay and don't realise new piece but this ai geniuses make me cringe every day after the relises. I know why now heaven. when all internet be filling this scam i fly over it with my IP run to edge of this pile of "games" and reach heaven above

0gnad

Apr 20, 2020
I like the AI art and i like real art, but it seems to me every game that has AI generated art has a terrible story (that iv'e played so far). As well as they never seem to make it far as in updates. Not everybody is good at drawing, i get that, but at least maybe work on writing a good story to subside that? Idk, maybe my vision is skewed. Thats just the way i see it.
its almost like those people who love to take shortcuts (for example by using AI art instead of making art themselves or paying someone to do it) don't have the willpower to do any actual hard work or be commited to something.

It's not a far stretch to assume that people who use AI to generate some shallow empty art and text really don't care about the game at all. Almost like they just want to make some money with as little effort as possible. ;)

newbie560

Aug 15, 2018
A couple of comments on the latest version: The system introduced that greys out completed lines is not working in the best way it could. It should grey out the line whenever all required numbers are filled, even if they are not in the right position. The way it is now it gives extra information, making the puzzles way easier by confirming a row is correct. It also should remove the grey if a row becomes invalid, like when the player changes their mind.

The clicking works much smoother now, good job on that!

The final puzzle added in this update, puzzle 48, has two valid solutions, just like puzzle 25. They should be improved so they only contain one valid solution.

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Picme-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes