Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Picture Perfect - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.14] [SuperWriter]

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
thank you for making the mod ......i subscribed to your patreon page a little appreciation. i know not much but every little bit helps

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022

Updated: 2021/05/30
Game/Creator: Picture Perfect /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: 0.14
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Picture Perfect!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.10)
Thanks DarkAssassin for the Android Port
i can't get the mod to work. Maybe i am doing something wrong or do cheats just not work?

Mar 29, 2020

Updated: 2021/05/30
Game/Creator: Picture Perfect /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: 0.14
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Picture Perfect!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Installation:

Download: - - -
Android: (0.10)
Thanks DarkAssassin for the Android Port
I have a problem with the gallery because when i try to see the gallery the game crashes