3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
i rmbr i bought this on itch back in the day and was excited about the progress map and upcoming new girls and stuff then the dev just completely ignored it and decided not to release any more updates lmao... never supporting this dev again haha

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
i rmbr i bought this on itch back in the day and was excited about the progress map and upcoming new girls and stuff then the dev just completely ignored it and decided not to release any more updates lmao... never supporting this dev again haha
Ah yeah that's fair. We had big big plans for the game but in the end adding a single girl to the game was very expensive. Roughly it was about 4000 USD in art, music, and voice. The math and sales from making that just did not add up. So we added as much as we could with our budget and decided to focus on new products.

It was important to keep sales up for making sure everyone was paid.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
Ah yeah that's fair. We had big big plans for the game but in the end adding a single girl to the game was very expensive. Roughly it was about 4000 USD in art, music, and voice. The math and sales from making that just did not add up. So we added as much as we could with our budget and decided to focus on new products.

It was important to keep sales up for making sure everyone was paid.
was a fun game with nice art just disappointed u the devs gave up on it bcus it felt like cashgrab or u expected players to have forgotten about roadmap

now its all furry stuff not vibeing with that.. anyways yes good game but unlucky where it ended up

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
was a fun game with nice art just disappointed u the devs gave up on it bcus it felt like cashgrab or u expected players to have forgotten about roadmap

now its all furry stuff not vibeing with that.. anyways yes good game but unlucky where it ended up
Not all Furry, we have Under Contract and Wet Nightmares as well. I am not sure how you felt it was a cash grab, the game took two years to build and polish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes