4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Game stuck here.Is this the end or just bug?
Oops, this is most likely a bug. I'll tell the developer today. You must approach Rocky from the bottom up. This will be fixed tomorrow.
Thank you for message!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is....different. I can see an interesting scene with all those breasts. wow.

This site is in itself a corrupting force. :p

nemesisth

Sep 3, 2017
Need money for the bath house. Someone wrote that he found 100 gold that the fox farm but not where exactly.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I really hate when quests have to happen in a particular order or you can't do them.

Why do I have to gather X piece of Jenny's clothing before Y piece of Jenny's clothing (that I can clearly see) can be obtained?
And if it has to be that way, why the fuck isn't it called out in the dialogue?

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
I played version 0.3 at the end, I was saved as the version came to an end, now I'm trying to download it gives an error, the next author, as I understand it, broke the next saves?the game is very long and it took more than 1 hour to get to the point that I barely endured, so it's just nonsense to go through it, what should I do?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I really hate when quests have to happen in a particular order or you can't do them.

Why do I have to gather X piece of Jenny's clothing before Y piece of Jenny's clothing (that I can clearly see) can be obtained?
And if it has to be that way, why the fuck isn't it called out in the dialogue?
I'll ask you another question... Why the hell do you allow yourself to use such a tone? Why do you have to take turns packing things? Because you can't read. The player does not want to disturb Martha, but then she falls asleep and this can be read. The rest of the things are in any order. “why the fuck ?, Why should I?”. “Because I said so!” :mad:

Reactions: merleved

BlackCourt

Mar 20, 2022
Some of the "game overs" are extremly cheap (interacting with a shiny marker in the world, which is a friggin natural thing to do in an RPG Maker game, leads to you being killed by one of the main characters for whatever godawful reason)., especially when this game uses such a terrible save system.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes