4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
I usually only go for the 3D games, But this is good so far,

I Would like to see more freedom of movement, And I want to bang all the girls, give me that option!

More Snu Snu Please ;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I usually only go for the 3D games, But this is good so far,

I Would like to see more freedom of movement, And I want to bang all the girls, give me that option!

More Snu Snu Please ;)(y)
Thank you buddy!
More freedom, etc. will be starting from version 0.6.0 (we are making a transition from linear progression to player freedom) and of course more than anything else.

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Thank you buddy!
More freedom, etc. will be starting from version 0.6.0 (we are making a transition from linear progression to player freedom) and of course more than anything else.
I'll correct you. Player freedom will be available from 0.7.0. Version 0.6.0 will end just before the player is released into the world. Otherwise, some individuals may take it too literally and take your words as a fact that there will be freedom in 0.6.0 (no, 0.6.0 will continue the development of the plot)

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I'll correct you. Player freedom will be available from 0.7.0. Version 0.6.0 will end just before the player is released into the world. Otherwise, some individuals may take it too literally and take your words as a fact that there will be freedom in 0.6.0 (no, 0.6.0 will continue the development of the plot)
Well, I meant “the very end of 0.6.0). The version will end when the player can already be independent, at the very end.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Shame theres no cutscenes for most of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gave an example of two essentially different versions of scenes, buddy. There are two types of scenes in the game:
1. Sudden "Game Over" or if the player lost the battle (in the future, losing a battle will sometimes move the player to the hospital).
2. Hot scenes.
If you notice that there may be more scenes, write to me in a private message or (better) on Discord and we will talk about this topic :) .

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Buddies, trolls are constantly trying to lower our rating. Here is the content of the most recent one (one star)
"Don't bother, just decrypt the png_ files."
Seriously? We try to make a cool game, we always help players, we have 100500 thousand downloads, etc. but trolls rule our ratings? You like our work, then why is it difficult for you to rate it? Trolls are not lazy, so help the project. You came here, got the game, so please pay attention to the “reviews”. Every positive review kicks the troll and helps the project. Friends, I can't keep track of everything, I need to work on a project, so if you like our work, support us with a rating. It is very important. I come here often to answer questions, etc. and when I see this injustice I ask myself “why don’t our players want to help us, it’s so simple?” I am calm about constructive criticism and if a person puts one star, while explaining why (constructive criticism, not “Everyone owes me!”, etc.), I don’t pay attention, but when I see this “Don’ don't bother, just decrypt the png_ files."...What is this? If you agree with me, help us kick the trolls, buddies.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Echo_noIr22

Aug 11, 2020
Buddies, trolls are constantly trying to lower our rating. Here is the content of the most recent one (one star)
Seriously? We try to make a cool game, we always help players, we have 100500 thousand downloads, etc. but trolls rule our ratings? You like our work, then why is it difficult for you to rate it? Trolls are not lazy, so help the project. You came here, got the game, so please pay attention to the “reviews”. Every positive review kicks the troll and helps the project. Friends, I can't keep track of everything, I need to work on a project, so if you like our work, support us with a rating. It is very important. I come here often to answer questions, etc. and when I see this injustice I ask myself “why don’t our players want to help us, it’s so simple?” I am calm about constructive criticism and if a person puts one star, while explaining why (constructive criticism, not “Everyone owes me!”, etc.), I don’t pay attention, but when I see this “Don’ don't bother, just decrypt the png_ files."...What is this? If you agree with me, help us kick the trolls, buddies.
Thank you.
Ya'll gotta realize immersion crucially plays a role in your gameplay, if you're gonna decrypt the images rather than earning that shit, you'll end up wasting the fun obviously. If you don't wanna waste time and get to the scene just to wank it off, just watch or play other things rather than putting a stupid ass review in a game that the dev truly cares. Not trying to downplay the constructive criticisms they have some points, but putting a bumass review like that is ridiculous lmao. I sound like a dickrider rn, I just understand how hard it is to make a game.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Thank you.
Just gonna leave this here for anyone that hasn't seen them before:
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but if you can't think of anything objective to say beyond "I don't like this" the review is worthless.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes