4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Doc_main

Jan 25, 2020
Ayo, could someone help me? I'm at the point where I'm doing the “Honey Liker” quest and whether I use Honey liker or not, the bee hives still say “Danger”. I'm not even sure what to do, if someone could send me a save or something, all I'm trying to do is play the game. :(

Last edited:

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Ayo, could someone help me? I'm at the point where I'm doing the “Honey Liker” quest and whether I use Honey liker or not, the bee hives still say “Danger”. I'm not even sure what to do, if someone could send me a save or something, all I'm trying to do is play the game. :(
You're trying to interact with domestic bees when you need wild ones. They are below. And in general, read the comments, dude. Bees have already been written about before.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Pies & Apples - German Translation

Updated
: 30.06.2024
Version: v0.5.0
Language: German (It is 100% handmade)

Description: Adds the German translation for Pies & Apples. Simply copy the files into the games folder. Start the game - Options - Language - German. (Fügt die deutsche Übersetzung für Pies & Apples hinzu. Kopiere die Dateien einfach in den Spieleordner. Starte das Spiel - Optionen - Sprache - Deutsch.)
Buddy, first of all thanks for the translation(y), but next time please let us know first. We must check the text and also the translation must include some images and plugins (this may even cause problems with the passage). We also have a small list of languages that we are going to officially add to the game (including images and plugins). In fact, the game can be freely translated into any language, but:

1. First you need to inform us about this and give us a link to the translation so that we can check the text. You can publish a translation only after our approval.
2. The translation must be as close to the original as possible:cool:.
3. If your language is not on our official list, then the translation will be considered unofficial and will only include the text of the dialogues and some other things. Simply because translating all the images takes a lot of time and will increase the size of the game:).
4. We will AUTOMATICALLY (100%) add your name to the credits in the "Translation/your language" section.
You should know this.

Here is the official list of languages:
English (we are looking for a native speaker)
Portuguese(Br),
Russian,
French,
German,
Spanish.

floran

May 20, 2020
Just tried this game and I am HOOKED!
Hope to see more "female protagonist" stuff like being able to control Jenny for a corruption route but 100% need to know more about the story.

Also needs a gallery but that I am sure will eventually come.

Reactions: Miralissa

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
Just tried this game and I am HOOKED!
Hope to see more "female protagonist" stuff like being able to control Jenny for a corruption route but 100% need to know more about the story.

Also needs a gallery but that I am sure will eventually come.
Everything has its time. But you can watch the development of development by visiting our discord channel (it’s free, if that’s the case). And yes, there will be a gallery.

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
Out of curiousity, I noticed that Kaise only has two breasts in her sprite now, where I myself enjoyed her having the extras. I figure it's just a cosmetic choice. I did notice though, she still has her extras, they are just quite small so they don't show up. Is there a possibility of a plotline, or something the player can do or buy eventually, that might help grow her smaller ones back to large size where they show up in the sprite?

Would be a bonus too if she gets even more foxy because of it. Sometimes goes to all fours, maybe other foxy changes, or something silly and unusual like she starts getting bigger. Big Kaise! or starts shrinking to a more doggy-like size. hahaha ^^

Watching the characters slowly change more and deal with the progression is my favorite part of the game. Definitely hoping they all keep changing! *Was a little surprised that some npc's, especially Kaise, don't have a transformation bar. I would think altering them on the side of the main plot would be quite fun*

Just some thoughts and silly ideas, thank you for making it!

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Out of curiousity, I noticed that Kaise only has two breasts in her sprite now, where I myself enjoyed her having the extras. I figure it's just a cosmetic choice. I did notice though, she still has her extras, they are just quite small so they don't show up. Is there a possibility of a plotline, or something the player can do or buy eventually, that might help grow her smaller ones back to large size where they show up in the sprite?

Would be a bonus too if she gets even more foxy because of it. Sometimes goes to all fours, maybe other foxy changes, or something silly and unusual like she starts getting bigger. Big Kaise! or starts shrinking to a more doggy-like size. hahaha ^^

Watching the characters slowly change more and deal with the progression is my favorite part of the game. Definitely hoping they all keep changing! *Was a little surprised that some npc's, especially Kaise, don't have a transformation bar. I would think altering them on the side of the main plot would be quite fun*

Just some thoughts and silly ideas, thank you for making it!
Hello buddy!
Now multi-tits will be a rarity. Martha and Stacy have them because that's how they were designed. But sometimes you can meet similar characters (the game is quite large). The game already has and will have a little more items, etc. which, if handled properly, will be able to add/remove, change, etc. different aspects of appearance (difficult to explain). It’s just that at the moment the ingredients and some things are not involved in the game, although they can already be found and obtained. This all applies to the next updates, where we will partially or completely move away from the linear plot, giving the player freedom of action.

Kaise, Greta and other similar characters in the world of the game are anthropomorphs and some of them will actually be able to take on the image of the creature they resemble (for example, Kaise can really turn into a fox). But no sexual content, etc. It won’t happen with them like this.

The transformation is quite varied and included in the plot.

As far as I remember, NPCs only have a sympathy panel for the main character.

Reactions: HelpImLost

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
is there a way to get in game gallery, or i have to make a save before each scene ?
The gallery will appear in the next updates and we are already working on writing a plugin and system. If we succeed, the gallery will have several categories:
1. Static images,
2. Scrollable images,
3. Pixel scenes that the player was able to find during the passage,
4. Collection of photographs.
All scenes and images will be arranged in order of "correct completion" of the game, so the player will always be able to understand if he/she missed something.
Access to the gallery will be from the Menu - Album.
We try to make the gallery multifunctional and at the same time convenient.

Reactions: HelpImLost

MusicWolf

Jan 9, 2022
Any idea how to decrypt png_ files in game? I always use

But it gives broken images this time.

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
Hello buddy!
Now multi-tits will be a rarity. Martha and Stacy have them because that's how they were designed. But sometimes you can meet similar characters (the game is quite large). The game already has and will have a little more items, etc. which, if handled properly, will be able to add/remove, change, etc. different aspects of appearance (difficult to explain). It’s just that at the moment the ingredients and some things are not involved in the game, although they can already be found and obtained. This all applies to the next updates, where we will partially or completely move away from the linear plot, giving the player freedom of action.

Kaise, Greta and other similar characters in the world of the game are anthropomorphs and some of them will actually be able to take on the image of the creature they resemble (for example, Kaise can really turn into a fox). But no sexual content, etc. It won’t happen with them like this.

The transformation is quite varied and included in the plot.

As far as I remember, NPCs only have a sympathy panel for the main character.
I can totally understand if multi-tits are a bit more of a rarity now, in a way it makes sense they wouldn't be everywhere, even though I do really like them. ^^ More or less, it was just me mentioning that Kaise might be a good choice for a fun little story plot piece, where the player is able to have them grow in on her. Seeing them change and grow in might be really fun and interesting. I can easily imagine Kaise having a great deal of fun teasing and flaunting such changes around. It seems to fit her character well. So I just figured I would mention the idea, so it could be at least thought about and considered. ^^ I'm sure you have a plan, so it's all good!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes