4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Version 0.02 is ready and available for download on Patreon and SubscribeStar. I submitted an update request here, but I'm not sure if I did it right). I am updating our game here for the first time, so I might make some mistakes.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Version 0.02 is ready and available for download on Patreon and SubscribeStar. I submitted an update request here, but I'm not sure if I did it right). I am updating our game here for the first time, so I might make some mistakes.
Thanks, been waiting for an update. Keep up the great work

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Thanks, been waiting for an update. Keep up the great work
Thank you buddy). There is a problem in the game, in the farm shop the game may say "Failed to load img/pictures/mimic_front.png" (this was a test image and this is not needed for the game), so you can just put any "png" file in the "pictures" folder and rename it as requested by the game. You don't even need to turn off the game at this point and just put the file and click "OK".

Canduterio

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you buddy). There is a problem in the game, in the farm shop the game may say "Failed to load img/pictures/mimic_front.png" (this was a test image and this is not needed for the game), so you can just put any "png" file in the "pictures" folder and rename it as requested by the game. You don't even need to turn off the game at this point and just put the file and click "OK".
I've done that you mentioned but I get this new error: 1684934477608.png

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i cant see the ne pictures it shows a keyhole and some reading when im at the fox house what do i do ?
It's just that we decided to draw large images ourselves, but it took a long time and we haven't added some images to the game yet. Therefore, there is a keyhole like "in development". In the next update, all graphics will be added.

Reactions: Ecstazy22335

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I've done that you mentioned but I get this new error: View attachment 2645937
Use the file I added to get past it.
Please read my post above).
The problem is that you can't use just a normal png file since the fileformat is not the usual PNG-file and instead is a PNG_-file.
The easiest work around here is to simply copy the keyhole PNG_-file and then rename it to mimic_front and paste it back into the pictures file which is what I have added here which makes it work.

Nov 19, 2021
I ended up downloading this game when it was recommended via Itch.io when I was browsing around. Definitely was caught off-guard by the graphics (the detail is incredible, props to the pixel artist!) and the humour was a nice touch that only helped to make me more interested in the game.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, so far a solid and great start.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
After the log interaction and cut scene the game bugs in this pose and cant do anything but move around weirdly
Hmm... You are the first one to find this bug. Thank you for message. Please tell us in more detail at what point this happened. If you encounter bugs, please let us know in as much detail as possible. To 100% find a bug, we need to repeat the algorithm of your actions.

Reactions: MordredVasant

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
Hmm... You are the first one to find this bug. Thank you for message. Please tell us in more detail at what point this happened. If you encounter bugs, please let us know in as much detail as possible. To 100% find a bug, we need to repeat the algorithm of your actions.
Im about to redo my game and see if it happens again, but all i can tell is after the twins teleport me back into my room (jenny is also naked in her side idk if shes supposed to be there) the character model stays laying on the floor no amount of Z or Space get me up, I can still roam around interact with locked doors and barrels go outside (not pictured yet but also marthas Sprite is stuck in the cliff you fall off in the beginning), thats when i sent the pic just roll around the ground. hope this helped let me know if you need more.

Reactions: simak42
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes