RPGM - Completed - Pig Demon and Female Samurai [Final] [Circle No 1]

1. 1.00 star(s)

UCheatedUrself

Generic gratuitous rape hentai that wastes your time with grinding. Honestly do the japanese not get bored of making the exact same shit over and over and over? The translated dialogue is a jumbled mess but I've read dialogue written in this style at least a dozen times now and I don't even read hentai often.
    Honestly just play any other monster hentai game on the site, you won't be missing anything.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

doubleaction

Another entry in the long-running Japanese tradition of RPG maker hentai games that waste your time by repeating the exact same RPG maker combat that you've already played 1000 times before.

There is very little content otherwise. For pregnancy enthusiasts only.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Oh Japan, you enjoy some of the BEST fetish types and your appreciation for thicc milfs is appreciated. Unfortunately, it must be continually hidden behind censorship which reduces the value I'd grant the art and, in cases like this, game mechanics that are repetitive to a level you've confused me as someone that wants to play a normal game and not what I'm on an adult game for, to be someone who wants to hit a few buttons and commence adult happy time ASAP.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

LazyDwarf

The translation is passable, the sexual content is repetitive, and the story is progressed in the least immersive way possible: interacting with a glowing sphere on the floor of your shack.

But what i'd like to discuss is the gameplay. Because i was surprised to find it was rather good. Enemies aren't total pushovers, you cannot simply bruteforce your way through combat. You are given a variety of skills and spells, as well as specialized companions. Certain skills require different weapon types, of which there are 4. Or 3, the hammer seems to fill the same purpose as the glove.

The battles offer great challenge and stimulating gameplay, but this is kind of ruined by the constant barrage of items filling your inventory. By the end of the game i had amassed atleast 10 bottles of every kind of samurai piss there is. As sex scenes grant you milk and piss and 'rutting liquid', and said items increase health and mana, and the mana translates to healing spells, you're never going into a battle without full health unless you're ignoring the rucksack's worth of milk ready to drink at a moment's notice.

With all that said, i have eaten enough placentas to achieve godhood, and by god do not threaten me or i will pelt you with umbilical cords.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

XCelesX

I love games like goblin burrow and while this isn't fully that, it followes a similar idea, has great art and the fighting isn't too bad either. It needs better translation and a bit more stuff to see though, however what we got isn't a 2 stars game at all. I get that people don't like ugly bastard stuff and this is kinda next level of that, but hey to each there own
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RenH

This game is heavily focused on impregnation, pregnancy. If that's not your thing, turn away.

As a game with pregnancy mechanics, it's pretty solid. However, as the technical successor to the developer's previous game, Silent Pill, this feels like a step down in every sense of the word. Despite being a continuation from a CG story set that the dev has made earlier, the story comes off as lackluster and weak.

In this game, you play as the Pig Demon General, who honestly looks like the most generic pig orc I've ever seen in any eroge or doujin. As it were, the plot is that you take it upon yourself to start building up your army of raping and pillaging orcs by raiding a few villages to resurrect the reign of the Pig Demons from generations past. However, your attempts keep getting thwarted by this busty samurai chick by the name of Shizuka Hiiragi aka the only person you can fuck in the entire game. In typical hentai fashion, you catch her off-guard and bind her to your will via McGuffin magic that you gained by eating a sorcerer a while back. From then on, it's time to begin your quest for domination in earnest...

...and it only revolves around a pitifully small selection of areas. There's the abandoned house you shack up in, the castle town, the forest, and this cave labyrinth where you can grind levels in with strong monsters. Grinding is also prevalent in this game since it's not only needed to level up but also a requirement for story progression and the only way to even get the Soul Spirit items needed to accelerate pregnancies. The only positive that I can think of when it comes to the combat mechanics is the unique skill selection that varies on Shizuka's stages of pregnancy though that only comes in late game.

Speaking of pregnancies, the sex scenes in this game are laughably sparse compared to its predecessor. Don't let the number of crystals in the recollection room fool you- they're all just the same 3-4 scenes but with different pregnancy stages and different dialogue based on whether you've exceeded 100 horniness points. This isn't to say the art is bad since it is a delight to behold, but it is sorely lacking in variety. Same goes for the Soul Spirit mechanic since while it's a nice layer of complexity to the pregnancy system especially in combat, that's really all there is to it.

Comparisons with Silent Pill are also inevitable since anyone that's ever played it will notice how strikingly similar the pregnancy mechanics are and also the existence of different variants of scenes based on pregnancy stages and horniness levels.

However, as mentioned previously, it feels like a cheaper version of that game. It has a H-Status screen that displays sex data and belly size differences but lacks the x-ray view of the fetus and ovum the last game had. Silent Pill also had repetitive scenes but it more than made up for it with the variety of different monsters that can violate the female MC as opposed to the singular orc that fucks Shizuka. Not to mention that the scenes in Silent Pill also showed other characters getting violated which helps set the tone for the game as opposed to this game where it only comes in the beginning flashback and the end when you conquer the castle. This game may have some unique combat mechanics that revolve around pregnancy, but the predecessor beats it in spades in that department with a whole slew of mechanics dedicated to pregnancy.

It also doesn't help that the story takes an unconventional approach to progression and not for the better. Where most standard RPGM games have you completing a quest and moving on to the next area, this game has you stick to the same area and click a goddamn icon to move the story along. Rather than organically placing hints in the world to get players to talk to NPCs and naturally have cutscenes progress, the game outright halts the plot and tells you to complete XYZ objectives before you can click the plot icon again.

All in all, pretty okay game but just go on some hentai site if all you're looking for are CGs. Much better use of your time that way.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

SYACACA

the game reuses the same 3 sex scenes the entire game and its honestly horribly boring. You start the game as a ugly bastard... wait, I mean a literal bipedal pig. You catch this samurai girl who is supposely powerful off guard and basically make her your slave. Now, you have your eyes on the princess in the castle or something idk. The translation is rough, and the gameplay is just a calculator simulator that brings nothing to a rpg game. The movesets are boring and the difficulty of enemies are absurdly strong, so that you can waste your time grinding for level and money (just use MV cheat). The worst part of all as I mentioned earlier is that the game has barely any sex scene. For a game that is at least 1 gig, you would expect a lot... its kinda sad.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Herokuyon

It's a terribly bad game. The scenes are very few if we do not count their variables, the development revolves around just impregnating the girls with little incentive for various scenes. The only 2 exploration maps are spread out in a chaotic way that makes your exploration unrewarding and you only have contact with 2 girls, and one is Princess Yukihime, who is "THE JACKPOT", whose scene is a recycling of Shizuka, giving you a an end that is not at all gratifying taking into account the hours of grinding that you will dedicate to it due to the excess level that the last level asks of you.
    There are certainly better options, for what this poor experience offers you.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

zell579

The art is great but there are only a few actual CGs while most of the scencs are variations on those CGs. The birth and pregnacy mechanics are good as well (if your into that). the game balance was awful i used a save editor to hit max level and found that the end fights were still challengeing. overall if the game was balanced better and there had been more girls with more unique scenes it would have been a great game. unfortunately as it stands the nice looking art is really the only reason to play.