VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pillow [v1.0] [Iceridlah Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Amon617

I mean... I don't even know what to say for something like this.
    You gotta give it to Dev. He's showing his skills with this short VN but...
    This is so empty. Almost no build up at all. Choises are so blant.
    Characters, renders and art is OK .
    Like I said this is just a way of Dev proving himself to the audience for the project(s) to come but this is way too small and empty.
    You gotta show me, how good your dialogues are, you gotta show me how good you can handle the build up between characters. And it's not there.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

89tasker

Simply, simple.

3/5 Models; average looking. Non existent lighting. A little dated for 2019.
    4/5 Story; Relationship already in progress. Leaves the history to be filled in by reader. Allows for more intimate conversations with little judgement.
    3/5 gameplay: Trial and Error to reach 1 happy ending.
    3/5 Sex: straight forward. no animations. first person POV.

The game is tight. Nothing to complain about, but nothing that bears remembering. Throwaway game after 15mins of play.

Got an extra star because it's better than average, and completed (even if short).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

guildos

Game is short, but great! Graphics is very good, models are almost prefect. Plot is the strongest point of this game. I like how the intro is short, so there is no useless speaking about whole their history. We are learning about their experiences during the game. And for me it was hot that the girl is talking so openly about masturbating.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

I really like this game. It's short, but sweet, and some of the shots of Maria are stunning. There's only seven choices to make, but they all matter in some way or another. I think it took me about nine tries to get the good ending, but it wasn't a chore since it doesn't take long to replay the game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

camberhorse

Short, perhaps no more than 10-15 minutes long, but well made and uncomplicated. It's the simple story of two childhood friends turning into lovers, and that's really all there is to it. The characters are fairly reasonable people who happen to like each other, and not a douchy teen in sight.