Java Pink Parka Pleasure [v1.0] [DLsite]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
RJ251856_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A one-hand playing style using just a mouse!
If you defeat the violent girls in combat, it's time to r*pe them!
Most play can be done with
Left Click OR Right Click to finish.
Click different places and enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-27
Release Date: 2019-06-01
Developer: Patreon - Website
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.0
Language: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:

RJ251856_img_smp1.jpg RJ251856_img_smp2.jpg RJ251856_img_smp3.jpg RJ251856_img_smp4.jpg RJ251856_img_smp5.jpg RJ251856_img_smp6.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Damn. Seemed like it would fun from playing when it first came out, if you knew what you were doing. Games have to have some kind of English translation to get into the games section.

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry, I was told by a Mod to do the upload and thread, so I did, It requires a Language Pack. I didnt play the game. It took me some time to figure out how to upload (Jr, Uploader = Newbie) takes some effort and time to do these uploads and threads, but seems to be a thankless task, I am just trying to contribute my assistance to the site because I love f95zone so much. I asked in F95zone Discord for a game to upload and thread and was given this game. I asked for a game because I didn't want to waste my time and effort uploading and threading a game that was not acceptable. So sorry to disappoint, I am doing my best, I promise to do better. Thanks

Last edited:

spectereprime

Dec 8, 2018
i think this is a cool game, and its simple enough to figure out. I say thank you to ManleeOC for this. I was just looking at it on DLsite and was curious about it, so now i got it and its addictively fun

Reactions: mdk2100

Gamecapsule

Jul 19, 2022
Is their any instructions for how to actually play the game? Every time I try to click on one of the clocks it just says that I miss. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Reactions: murik1337

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Is their any instructions for how to actually play the game? Every time I try to click on one of the clocks it just says that I miss. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
Near as I can tell, you can only really hit her on the 'clocks' if you are holding the right mouse button before you left-click AND you have energy (the blue bar in the top-right; right mouse button lets you hold up your fists in a boxer's blocking stance, but drains your energy while it's up). If you run out, you might be able to hit her occasionally when you're clicking on the clocks that appear over her crotch, because sometimes this will result in you pulling the parka over her head and then you can mash on her panties to deal 3 damage per click- both of these things work even at 0 energy.

You can upgrade your stats with experience points anytime you reach the game over screen, though I'm not super certain what determines how much experience you get or what the third bar is. I'm not sure what clicking on the panties in the bottom-right of the screen to spend 10 experience points on them does, if anything.

Some lines in the readme's bottom imply that you can earn experience points on the title screen by right-clicking on the Start button (you'll hear a "yeah") and then clicking on the silhouettes walking by. Clicking repeatedly on the title seems to make people committing suicide fall from a building and I'm uncertain if that grants you anything.

Clicking on your own health bar mid-combat converts it into energy, apparently.

Pressing spacebar during the rape scene when you win combat will toggle on or off showing 6 interactable hotspots, but there's more things to interact with on the screen (i.e.- phone, baseball bat, clothing); Mousing over them toggles a tooltip on the bottom-right of the screen, but since it's untranslated I've got no clue what they all really say beyond 'Left Click' on the top and 'Right Click' on the bottom, and anything with on/off being a toggle. Doing most things on this screen will spend energy, including adjusting the animations' speed with the digital numbers on the right-side of the screen (left-click lowers the number, right-click increases it; you can hold the mouse button over the number to only spend a single point of energy on the decrease or increase).

Messages imply purchasing the panties lets you switch to bloomers via right-clicking in the rape scene, but I have no idea if that's a mistranslation or not- I don't notice any difference.

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Near as I can tell, you can only really hit her on the 'clocks' if you are holding...
Just something additional that I noticed. Guessing based on what it looks like is happening.

Third bar seems like some kind of power bar, charging up when you block to let you hit harder. The balance is weird though, first time through the charge does a lot but by the 3rd or 4th time through you have to time everything well along with getting the parka over her head at least once.

The amount of damage you do to her while the parka is up is equal to whatever your minimum power (third bar) you have.
The upgrades are health at the top for 1xp per tick, energy in the middle for 2xp per tick, and power for 5xp per tick. Increasing the base power from the initial 1 point is relates to the first thing I said. 5 min power = 5 damage per strike on parka pullover.

The upgrade screen (04) also has a save feature which I didn't realize until recently. That little text button above the skull writes a save to your file.

Otherwise I think you pretty much nailed everything else.

Reactions: Chingonerio

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I just noticed that this is a translation request, and not a game thread and mistakenly left a review for it. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, for those trying to figure out how it works:

The game consists of three stages:

1: Battle.
You need to hold right click for a while to charge power, then left click on the circles to deal damage.

Once the blue bar is depleted, you can't do anything and need to wait for her to kill you.

2: Upgrade.
After the battle you can click on the tag icons next to the bars to upgrade the stats.

The red one is your health during the battle, and her health during the rape.
Blue is your stamina, and the other one is your power.

These two aspects of the game are boring, so I'd recommend editing the save file so you can one-hit-kill her.

3: Rape
After defeating her, the game turns into one of those Flash-style games where you can click different buttons to change the animations.

The buttons are hidden, but you can find them by the cursor turning black.
Most buttons have two different animations - one is used with the left click, and the other one with right click.

Once you defeat her once and see all animations, that's it. There's nothing else to see or do.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote