RPGM - Completed - Pink Slave [Final] [ScaleGarden]

1. 4.00 star(s)

EroSensai

The gameplay is very hard and confusing. But I like the art and the playstyle of this game because it is different than other h-games ( unique). Very nice try on to try a different way to make h-game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PlayDat

It takes a very long time to get to H stuff, but once you get there, you will be let down as the art is lazy, there is no corruption to speak of (the girl is a slut from the start) and the translation is poor and missing in some areas.

The combat is garbage. Even after mastering the logic behind it, the difficulty spikes from one opponent to the next one are huge, to the point i asked myself if i should be grinding for EXP somehow.

I give two stars just because it looks and plays differently from the usual RPG maker and renpy bland, tasteless games.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

Forgot to rate this trash.

-Bad Combat Mechanics
    -Time Consuming to Get to Scenes
    -Replay not translated for scenes in gallery(Less it been updated since I last played this garbage.)
    -Animation scenes at mediocre at best.

Just save time and look for complete save.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kR1pt0n1t3

The first thing you should know is that this Scale Garden game is nothing like any other game previously made by the circle. Still to me, this wasn't that a bad of a game at all. The strongest point of the game is most definitely the pixel art animations. It's absolutely gorgeously done and a lot of work went into it.

The gameplay and story as so-so. The wrestling fighting system was interesting to me but I can see how to some it's boring. To successfully defeat the opponents, you need to first figure out how the system works and you need to find out what the weakness of each opponent is. Once you do that, the fights become pretty easy. Other than the fights, the game doesn't offer much gameplay. Basically, you move around and watch scenes until you end the game. It's the most linear game of the circle yet with no choices at all. If it wasn't for the fights, I would think this was a VN novel.

The story is pretty standard. A married wife gets thrown into a corner and ends up cheating on her husband more and more. Unlike most NTR games, the main character here is somewhat already cheating on her husband at the start of the game. The thing I didn't like about the story is that there's no backstory as to how the MC got to the point where she is. The world isn't explained also at all. Why is the whole city divided into an upper and lower city?

The biggest letdown for me was the CG art. Comparing to the CG art of the previous games of the same circle, this to me was definitely a setback. For some reason, they decided to not only completely change the whole style of their game but CG art as well. If I would have to say what I didn't like the most about the game, it would be the CG art.

All in all, I like the game. It's a different take on an MV game and hopefully, their next game will mix pixel art animation of this game with the gameplay of their previous games. I would most certainly advise you to try and play the game and see for yourself whether you like it or not.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ThisIsMe88

The story plays out like yet another copy of the unoriginal blackmail scheme that Japanese smut authors seem to be so fond of. By the looks of it, they'll be holding unto it till the end of times instead of coming up with something... I don't know, creative, like most talented scenario writers would. It's as boring as you can imagine, since it seems that the player has no say in what the heroine can do or not in the game : "go there, do that, go elsewhere...", rinse and repeat.

To be fair, the author went out of his way to make something technically special with the RPGMV engine, but in my opinion his efforts don't pay off. The GUI is slow and clunky. It's beyond me why the author didn't pick an engine (like Renpy) more suitable to telling a kinetic novel since this is what the story basically is. No one cares about "technical prowess" when the core game fails to deliver.

Finally, the art is nothing to write home about. It has that unappealing face blush pasted everywhere, two oversized, saggy sacks of fat (with nipples!) hanging on the chest of the only female character in game... and that's about it.

Like with any ScaleGarden production, you have to be lobotomized and pretty immature sexually to enjoy this kind of "game". Just don't waste your time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

TobaiasR

A totally different approach by the author. But that's a good thing as it has a lot of potential for future releases. Or who knows maybe he will update this game.

The storyline has some plot holes and feels like it's not clicking sometimes with the gameplay making it a weird design choice, but i can say the setting it's quite original from all the other games i tried.

A prologue explaining how they got there in the underground, how she got married with Haruo and how she got tangled with Thomas in the whole wrestling scene would have added some background to the plot.

I really enjoy the artwork and pixel art approach to the game. Most stuff seem drawn well and the protagonist is quite hot no pun intended for the overly done rosy cheeks tho. The sprite animations are it's strongest point although not many but very well done. I do wish there were more and that some of them had more variations and effects like the bj animation for example. CG images and sound are it's lowest point imo. Although they don't look bad besides the bright rosy cheeks it feels like there should have been more added to them plus the text gets in the way (couldn't find a way to hide it). Sometimes they look too dark (i know some are supposed to simulate dark conditions).

The menu interaction is a bit tedious but you get the hang of it quite fast. I also enjoyed the other gameplay features like the drinking mini game and slow progression plus the clothing system.

As i mentioned earlier in the start of the review, one discrepancy between the gameplay and storyline i found funny is how you can't do anything to avoid the linear plot sex events and how they don't count as "cheating" in the stats. And as much as i like the food/drinking mini game and slow corruption it doesn't make sense to go through building intimacy, since the MC has already engaged in sexual intercourse with them forced by the author via the plot. Probably the author should take a different approach in future games with this mechanic and make the plot seem less forced as it doesn't click with it currently.

Fighting isn't that bad as most have seem to make it look, once you get used to it. You just have to take it slow and read your opponent carefully trying to land combos and drop their stats. It mostly feels like the old WWE NES games.

So yeah, in the end i enjoyed playing the game and hope that the author goes for this pixel art style and game mechanics more instead of the old rpg maker run around with the little character stuff.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Graphics are laughably mediocre. The blank expression and horrible "blush" on the game cover is the only thing you'll ever see.

The gameplay is terrible and not optimized for keyboard players.

The story is terribly told, an elementary schooler could write a more cohesive narrative.

Altogether this game is a complete waste of time. Avoid at all costs.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

If you've ever played a scale garden game, you have certain expectations. One, you expect an rpg experience using the vitality system in combat. Two, you expect a LOT of boob groping and kissing. Three, you expect a longish game with gradual corruption. Four, you expect a clothing system that allows for gradual stripping into underwear/camisoles/slutty clothing.

This game tecnically has three out of the four here, besides the vitality system...but its so different its hard to call this a scale garden game. The game itself is interesting, though the menu and controls are rather cumbersome. A lot is driven by a box inventory menu, and while relatively simple, its time consuming to constantly move around the grid in it. There's concepts here regarding food and drinking to drive corruption, but the constant back and fourth between drinking alcohol and non-alcohol is just plain weird. Its also the only game I've ever played which enforces a no drunk driving policy, for reasons I cannot fathom.

Despite all this, the sprite sex in this game is great. Its animated well and unlike some games, uses large models so its easy to see body details. Its unfortunate the non-sprite scenes are so lackluster. If you dislike sprites, then take two stars off, there's little to enjoy here sex wise besides that. There is a LOT of female focused NTR here, so be aware of that.

Combat wise the game is interesting, though once you know the secret its not particularly difficult. There's a lot of stats to keep track of, but ultimately motivation is the only stat you need to drive down (or rather, up) to win. There's a plot behind the combat, but really its forgettable.

The reason I rated this so highly despite the overall lack of polish and fappibility is the game tries to do something different. A better tuned combat engine here could be rather fun, and the girl is decently sexy. The sprite sex is an interesting departure, and it feels like the author is making the effort to avoid doing the same things over and over again. I subscribe to the notion that if its not broke, don't fix it, but a little change every now and then can make for a better game in the future. Hopefully the next scale garden game brings in the sprite sex from this one.