2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ264956_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Reiko is a married woman who works at a plant factory in the undercity, but she has a secret that she keeps even from her husband. Unable to refuse to repay a debt, she fights in an arena in the over city.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-21
Release Date: 2019-10-24
Developer: Scale Garden - Pink
Translator: kR1pt0n1t3 - F95zone
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Works: Sangeki of Gear - Rhode's Fortress
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ264956_img_smp1.jpg RJ264956_img_smp2.jpg RJ264956_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 19, 2018
Because it is very different. I wouldn't expect a classic ScaleGarden game form this.
Lol I mean It's very realistic for a 3D game tho xD Is this the only one game on the RPGM Category I mean all that's coming out are all VN and others lol xD

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
ngl, the femc kinda looks a bit weird with the bits of red like that
but it's coming from scalegarden so it's worth a try
thanks for uploading

Reactions: Spenser4

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Is the NTR tag accurate? The description says that she keeps it a secret from her husband surely cheating would be a more suitable tag or does it have some NTR endings?

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
No way, I just downloaded this in Japanese yesterday and was quite lost especially with the battle system. Thanks a bunch m8, will definitely try this translation

ElDiablo_Rojo

Feb 22, 2018
Is the NTR tag accurate? The description says that she keeps it a secret from her husband surely cheating would be a more suitable tag or does it have some NTR endings?
yes the, ntr is accurate.

i fuckin love dis game, god bless whoever translatted it
does anyone know how tf the fighting mechanic works? I can't level up at all and I'm stuck on Darck Lady fight

edit: my game was bugged, i had to do fight in underground to lvl up XD i went up to lvl 5 in one match wtf

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Shout out to at ULMF for translating the game
Thanks for posting it here, I couldn't do it myself.

One thing tho. The overview text of the game is completely wrong.
"Unable to refuse to repay a debt, she fights in an arena in the over city."

This whole line is garbage. Actually, Reiko has no debt. She fights in the arena because she deep inside her likes it and it allowed Thomas to buy provisions for the factory workers in the lower city with the prize money she got from fighting as a wrestler. So, she would go with Thomas to the upper city every few weeks to buy provisions, but without anyone knowing, she would first go to fight in the arena and get money.

This is the reason she does it. As you play the game, you, in the end, find out the real reason as to why Thomas trained Reiko as a wrestler.

I actually like the story, gameplay, and pixel art. The one thing that bothered me is the awful CG. This style just isn't my cup of tea.

Quick translation from Japanese dlsite:
Reiko is a busty married woman working in a plant factory in the lower city, but there is a secret that she even keeps away from the husband.
Without being able to refuse the invitation of her patrons, she keeps fighting in the upper city arena, but they slowly begin to drive her into a corner.
When her secret as the Pink Slave is revealed, even the people close to her began to come after her body.

Also, you might want to add this under "Other work" since this game was also made by Scale Garden and is translated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj052839-breath-of-iron-and-fire-to-noburesu-translation-v1-2.19714/

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
the controls in the boxing ring stuff is killingme xD
Controls are easy.

S - is for throwing. You will notice that there is a sand clock near the Throw icon. That represents cooldown. When the clock disappears you can use throw again.
Z - is for left punch
X - is for right punch
C - is leg kick

You need to do combos and you need to watch out not to overheat.

Once you manage to get the opponent to the ground, you need to lower their stats.
Depending on what joint technique you use, you can lower different stats.

Z -> Left Punch Power, Left Punch Hit, Right Punch Power, Right Punch Hit
Shift -> Kick Power, Kick Hit, Guard, Motiv

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes