RPGM Completed Complete RJ052839 - Breath of Iron and Fire - 火と鉄のブレス - Translation v1.2

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

Title: Breath of Fire and Iron - 火と鉄のブレス

Developed By: Scale Garden - スケイルガーデン ( )

Release Date: 30.10.2009

RJ Number:
IF YOU LIKE THE GAME, PLEASE SUPPORT THE AUTHOR BY BUYING THIS GAME

File Size: ~128MB

Game Version: 1.01

Translation Version: 1.2

Game Synopsis:
This is a story about Kate, a young adventurer who travels around the world to improve her swordsmanship. As she was traveling, she came to a port town called Varkatos. She planned only to stay for a couple of days to rest, see what the town has to offer and then continue on her journey, but before she could even get a proper rest the town got attacked at night by giant ants. Being an adventurer, Kate instantly jumped in to help defend the town. With the help of other adventurers, Kate was able to repel the ants and defend the town, but unlike what she thought at that time, this was just the beginning of a long and harsh adventure.

Download Link:
" " + "#F!eHgyTYqS!U2oggTlnl3Yyw-hgvyhO4Q"

All Decrypter Program:
" " + "#1ABURAB7piBMJh3VcL-NMkbNYOJmHKV7GA5CRM2FAmg"

Link Tutorial:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a full translation of the Scale Graden's game Breath of Fire and Iron. I will only provide here the translation files, the game you'll have to buy yourself or get it otherwise. If you don't know how to apply the translation, I made that has a tutorial on how to do it.

If you like the translation, please consider supporting further translation on Patreon.
Hope you enjoy playing the game.​

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So you finished the translation of the ulmf thread? o.0

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He did.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for the translation.
Whelp, time to check out it out.

But i gotta say the information in ULMF thread and your patreon kinda conflict but since you say its finished i will take it face value.

EDIT: if you have time, you should update the translation thread in ULMF cause i am pretty sure alot of people have been waiting for this.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I made a new thread on ulmf.

So you finished the translation of the ulmf thread? o.0
I translated everything from start myself during the last few months whenever I had free time. It has nothing to do with any previous translation of the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I updated the translation to 1.2.

I now realized that some people will probably get an error if they don't have RGSS104J.dll or RGSS103J.dll inside their root game folder. So, I just added game.ini and RGSS104J.dll with the translation to prevent anyone from getting such error.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018

Here's the game. But still please buy the game to support this awesome game maker so he keeps on producing more games for us.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Great job man. ScaleGarden is love. ScaleGarden is life. I love these kind of story based corruption games. Rhode's Fortress was amazing game except for that rape scene.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Holy Shit, I thought this translation was in hiatus but glad the translation was finally finish. Thank you for the hard work. You are awesome:).

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
upload_2018-10-27_11-43-34.png
I dont see any Game.rgssad in my folder i even replaced the files with the one translated but i can't find and select the Game.rgssad anywhere... what should i do ? Btw it also gives me an error when i try to open it with the decripter and when i open the game is not even in japanes it doesnt have text...

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You downloaded a game version where someone already decrypted the game and deleted game.rgssad...

Read through this thread and try doing what couple of people including me suggested.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Nkonk

Jul 22, 2018
So im having an error, its giving me an audio/bgm/061-slow4 Im unsure how to fix this or what to do, any ideas?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You didn't install the files you need for the game to play.
You obviously didn't install RPG MAKER XP RTP.

Click on RPG MAKER XP RTP, download and install it.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone can tell me how to run this? it makes me suffer

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I am having trouble with your mega link, ( I know it is me, but just takes me to the mega page, not to a download.)

I may not be understanding how to use the key code. Is possible for a little explanation for my feeble brain ;(