2.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
I'm stuck at the drinking party. No idea what I'm supposed to do.
Can anybody give me hint?
I've tried everything I can think of so far, talked to everybody and even drank all the alcohol available.

EDIT: nvm I'm an idiot, I just have to go to a different room that opens up

Last edited:
Reactions: Reipoker

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Quality translations are always appreciated, a good balm for our MTL ravaged souls.
Thanks, but it will be quality once I've combed through the game one more time. I've already fixed dozens of lines and grammar mistakes like "rumours". I don't know why but whenever I have to use that word I write is as rumours instead of rumors and then I always end up fixing it later.

There are also some inconsistencies with names. When I started to translate the game I used -san, -kun after names then later I changed my mind but didn't go back to fix the first few scenes and events.

I'll probably play through the game one more time in the next few days and fix anything my eyes manage to spot.

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone can tell me how to inscrease intimacy? I bring them food but nothing happen..

Last edited:

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Nothing happen after i trade food with them.. There's any button i missed?
You have just put the food in that area click on the food then on their face and they will eat it you will know it works when you are left with a empty container

saror

Jan 31, 2018
Replay scenes in the end room aren't translated, it spits out the raw of that scene.

Reactions: You

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
this game is pretty straight forward, and i like the sprite scene better than the actual h-scene
and the scenes in gallery is somewhat untranslated altho the it was actually translated during the story play

for people who looking to win in battle, just do punch and kicks and avoid hitting when your gauge is full
and during grab hold just focus on lowering the motivation, i mostly win like that
also here save before the final battle

edited: nvm shirafune already posted a save as well and it has more items available after i checked

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Replay scenes in the end room aren't translated, it spits out the raw of that scene.
Yes, I forgot to mention that.

The Scene Recollection rooom isn't translated yet. Since I rushed to release it this weekend, I haven't done that yet.
Those scenes are basically already translated, I just have to copy/paste the original scenes and modify them a bit.

It will be done probably later (a week or two).

Reactions: Master Mirror
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes