EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rodes09.jpg
Overview:

You play as Rhode, a princess stationed in a fort. As you progress in the story, she gets more and more corrupted. It's pretty straightforward and I remember a lot of people disliking it in comparison to earlier Scale Garden games, but I actually liked it. As always in their games the Battle System is non-standard and breathes some fresh air into the bland rpgmaker battles.​

Updated: 07.02.2014
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Full Game
Language: English (Translated)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

rodes01.jpg rodes02.jpg rodes03.jpg rodes04.jpg rodes05.jpg rodes06.jpg rodes07.jpg rodes08.jpg rodes09.jpg rodes10.jpg rodes11.jpg rodes12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Did you read and follow the TLnotes and then change the dll to => Library=RGSS104E.dll?
Thread in TLNotes is invalid and can't decrypt the game because there's no RGSSAD header. Changed the library but that's when I got the audio files bug.

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
If you tried downloading and using the japanese version of RPGmaker XP run time package and still get it then I don't really know, I had to do both change library and run time package to get it to work.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
This was looking like one the better games around. Some nice linear stories and mixed in with some free play, running around watching a slutty girl having fun and losing her inhibitions. Cheating, ntr'ing, etc. Great art, animations, etc.

And then the hard left turn into some bullshit. Is this just the rest of the game? If it doesn't change back up it's not worth another 5 minutes.

Reactions: GitinGud

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This was looking like one the better games around. Some nice linear stories and mixed in with some free play, running around watching a slutty girl having fun and losing her inhibitions. Cheating, ntr'ing, etc. Great art, animations, etc.

And then the hard left turn into some bullshit. Is this just the rest of the game? If it doesn't change back up it's not worth another 5 minutes.
You might want to try his other games. Rhodes Fortress is probably the worst one he has done. Pretty sure the others are translated too.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes