Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
I tried renaming the file to rar and it worked until a certain point in the game where you have to have sex with the character the game just doesn't do anything there is no option
I'm not sure if it's one of these games where you have to change winrar language to japanese, in order to extract files correctly, but i'm just throwing it here as an extra option to test with.

Reactions: CDM

NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
I tried renaming the file to rar and it worked until a certain point in the game where you have to have sex with the character the game just doesn't do anything there is no option
I'm not sure renaming the file extension would make it extract correctly. I would give 7zip a shot, it's free.

Aside from that, did you follow the install instructions?
Copy the file inside the bugfix folder to the data folder.
Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.
I don't get text at all without running the game with a Japanese locale emulator, but it sounds like that isn't your issue.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm not sure renaming the file extension would make it extract correctly. I would give 7zip a shot, it's free.

Aside from that, did you follow the install instructions?

I don't get text at all without running the game with a Japanese locale emulator, but it sounds like that isn't your issue.
If you're talking about this here it's the same
Screenshot_20240315-145056.png
And this image below is where the game stops, I can walk with the characters but I can't interact with anything Screenshot_20240315-150245.png

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes