realmine

Jul 9, 2020
Since a couple of you asked, here it is. I went back and rechecked to see if everything was working. I've fixed a couple of small bugs, there might be some still out there, but nothing should be game-breaking (I hope).

Everything that has been added can only (should only) be possible to trigger during the first free roam.
Be warned that there's not much content so if you already played the game, you might as well skip this.
Also, notice that I've not yet made changes to later events so things that I've added will not be reflected in already existing events. For example, if you decided to let Gonza take Rhode's virginity, this will not be reflected in already existing events. I plan to change that at some point, but right now it's not added.

Rhode Fortress - Modded Version - v1.1
Link: Mega
Key: ignnrkjE8m92I-ToJEnzSN1cTjMyJ0nHxH-0Fd8McuU

Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where should I put the file?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
any update ?
btw thanks
No new updates. I'm working on something but now I'm actually going back and reworking some scenes I made. I don't like the way I made the Gonza&Rhode sex scene so I'm trying to come up with some way that makes that scene make more sense.

Where should I put the file?
You don't put it anywhere. You download, extract and play it. It's a full game. You do need to install RPG Maker XP RTP to be able to play.

yukikazeflyes

Apr 4, 2020
No new updates. I'm working on something but now I'm actually going back and reworking some scenes I made. I don't like the way I made the Gonza&Rhode sex scene so I'm trying to come up with some way that makes that scene make more sense.

You don't put it anywhere. You download, extract and play it. It's a full game. You do need to install RPG Maker XP RTP to be able to play.
Cant wait for the new update

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Cant wait for the new update
LoL :) It's not going to be anything special. It's just going to change a couple of UI things, 5-6 new scenes, a route in which Rhode overthrows Wolf by earning the "trust", "respect" and "loyalty" of his soldiers, and add a pregnancy-ending depending on some choices you make. The ending will probably be sprite only for obvious reasons (since there are no pregnant CG). Maybe I'll try using an AI to add a pregnant belly to a picture and see how it goes. Never tried anything like that before but maybe it could work.

It's not gonna come anytime soon, especially now, when I'm using all my free time to play BG3 :)

Last edited:

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Take your time lol. If we're here almost a decade later since the game release, it's not like we're going anywhere.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does it happen every time? And where does it happen? On the event in the first two pictures or? This particular event I didn't even touch so it shouldn't happen there. First always try to start the game and play the same event.

And edit game.ini and change Library=RGSS104E.dll to Library=RGSS104J.dll <- change E to J and save and start the game. How can you even play with text looking as shit like that.

Yeeyeeweewee

Jun 19, 2022
Does it happen every time? And where does it happen? On the event in the first two pictures or? This particular event I didn't even touch so it shouldn't happen there. First always try to start the game and play the same event.

And edit game.ini and change Library=RGSS104E.dll to Library=RGSS104J.dll <- change E to J and save and start the game. How can you even play with text looking as shit like that.
So far its just this event and about the text, I played games with worst text than this so it honestly doesn't bother me in the slightest. I have tried changing the text by turning it into a "J" but it looked the same so, I'm probably just doing it wrong.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
A typical text line should look like this, not with those squares like on the screenshots you posted. I don't know how you can play like that but if it doesn't bother you, I guess it's okay. If you get this error, just restart game and try to play same event again. The game is known to have these crashes. Sometimes the problem is because of the Japanese and sometimes it's just rare script errors. If it happens every time, then most likely it's because of me. I do try to test everything, but sometimes I miss some things as well. The best way for me to bug-test things like that is for you to post a save file and tell me what event is the problem.

1692599734095.png

Reactions: princess bride

Yeeyeeweewee

Jun 19, 2022
A typical text line should look like this, not with those squares like on the screenshots you posted. I don't know how you can play like that but if it doesn't bother you, I guess it's okay. If you get this error, just restart game and try to play same event again. The game is known to have these crashes. Sometimes the problem is because of the Japanese and sometimes it's just rare script errors. If it happens every time, then most likely it's because of me. I do try to test everything, but sometimes I miss some things as well. The best way for me to bug-test things like that is for you to post a save file and tell me what event is the problem.

View attachment 2866761
alright, I'll try it with the emulator and without and run the event a couple times to test it.

Yeeyeeweewee

Jun 19, 2022
This error seems to be constant no matter how many times I re-run the game and I even tried working my way back to the event that causes the error since I have a save that isn't too far back. The first two pictures are just what happens when you run the game with "RGSS-J" without the emulator and the last two are both with the text patch and running it in the emulator. I have tried running this with the other text patch but the only difference is just that I get the squares and I am able to see the text without the emulator.
Also its called save5zip but it has all of my save files. Save 7 is in the room where the event takes place and save 6 is the prison where you "choose".

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Okay, after checking it now using your saves, I found what the problem is.

It was caused by me. I forgot to delete a tab of code I made temporarily as I was making another scene. I was meaning to delete it after I was done with making the new Gonza sex event, but it seems I forgot to delete it.

Bugfix folder:

Link:
Decryption key: OaV7CjHIp5qCnXVOKzufnw

Download this and put it inside your data folder, overwrite the file, and start the game. It should work now.

Reactions: SkeleKaDorXII

SkeleKaDorXII

Dec 21, 2019
Since a couple of you asked, here it is. I went back and rechecked to see if everything was working. I've fixed a couple of small bugs, there might be some still out there, but nothing should be game-breaking (I hope).

Everything that has been added can only (should only) be possible to trigger during the first free roam.
Be warned that there's not much content so if you already played the game, you might as well skip this.
Also, notice that I've not yet made changes to later events so things that I've added will not be reflected in already existing events. For example, if you decided to let Gonza take Rhode's virginity, this will not be reflected in already existing events. I plan to change that at some point, but right now it's not added.

Rhode Fortress - Modded Version - v1.1
Key: ignnrkjE8m92I-ToJEnzSN1cTjMyJ0nHxH-0Fd8McuU

Bugfix - Apply after downloading the game from the link above

Decryption key: OaV7CjHIp5qCnXVOKzufnw

Instructions: Copy the file inside the bugfix folder to the data folder.

Change inside game.ini line "Library=RGSS104e.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" for text to be displayed correctly.
Also to avoid any risk of crashing either use the locale emulator program set to Japan or the Windows locale set to Japan when playing the game.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, you are doing the God work
I'm very surprised and glad that there are people who want to make it better, and I think everyone is bumped after finished this game, it's like its missing something there.

also there has to be more scene with Gonza... anyway Thankyou.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I think it's legit possible to defeat him.
1. Have HP, Concentrate and All Power maxed.
2. Roll high damage on first turn with Thrust+3, so that his defense is in single digit. It's 30% and it's very low, but you can buff it twice with concentration.
3. Parry-tank his attack with low damage roll on you. You'll barely have any hp.
4. Thrust+5, All Power+3, result:
1692890176061.png

Meaning if i roll high now, he'll lose legit, without any cheats.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I think it's legit possible to defeat him.
1. Have HP, Concentrate and All Power maxed.
2. Roll high damage on first turn with Thrust+3, so that his defense is in single digit. It's 30% and it's very low, but you can buff it twice with concentration.
3. Parry-tank his attack with low damage roll on you. You'll barely have any hp.
4. Thrust+5, All Power+3, result:
View attachment 2875632

Meaning if i roll high now, he'll lose legit, without any cheats.
It's pointless. No matter what you do, the same scene triggers.
No benefits even if you manage to win.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
It's pointless. No matter what you do, the same scene triggers.
No benefits even if you manage to win.
The point is to do the impossible, break the unbreakable, touch the untouchable, see the invisible. Because it's always fun to overcome something that's completely not intended to be beatable. It's as if i was playing by the author's rules, but managed to outplay them. It might also make people feel better about Lord Wolf's situation, since they did beat him - but the author, shocked, had to interfere and force his will upon the winner. And you go down, smirking, knowing that you won. The god had to break rules to stop you, while you didn't, isn't that impressive?

Reactions: princess bride

yukikazeflyes

Apr 4, 2020
No new updates. I'm working on something but now I'm actually going back and reworking some scenes I made. I don't like the way I made the Gonza&Rhode sex scene so I'm trying to come up with some way that makes that scene make more sense
Id say it would just be better if rhode wouldn't be able to resist anymore and gives into lust when they rub against each other in the swimming scene rather than a sudden tentacle monster jumpscare

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Hi. How long is this game? By the look of it, it give me a feeling of 2-3 hours... And I don't really like short games

Reactions: Haha9999
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes