kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
After wanting to do this for the longest of times, I've finally decided to go for it and try modding this game.

This game left a sour taste in my mouth and I've always wanted to try and do something about it but never got around to doing it. So yesterday and today after messing for like 8 hours trying to learn about the scripts and events running the game, how to call certain graphics and whatnot, and making my own sprite adjustments, I've made this scene.

I've made this scene with the current game&story progress between Gonza and Rhode in mind. I've tried to keep the dialog similar to other events and the way m1zuki wrote the dialogs as he translated it.

The scene I added is with Gonza, the ugly bastard that's trying to go after Rhode since the begging of the game. This scene can be triggered the first time Rhode can free-roam the map. It starts in the soldier's mess hall where everyone is having dinner and during the talk there, Gonza constantly keeps touching Rhode's tits. If Rhode keeps being patient throughout the scene, Rhode will still eventually abruptly leave and tell Gonza to go clean toilets until the morning. The next day during dinner if Rhode kept being patient again while Gonza was touching her, she will punish him again by ordering him to clean the toilets until the morning, but this time she will decide to go talk with him and stop him from doing this in front of everyone once and for all.

At this point, going to talk with Gonza will trigger this scene.

(Sadly, I forgot to record audio, so it's only visuals. Next time I'll record audio as well.)

Any feedback on this and any suggestions would help. Any sprite artists that could help me with editing character sprites would be appreciated. Right now I don't plan open a new thread for this, but in the future, once I make enough content, I'll open it and post this modded version of the game.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
After wanting to do this for the longest of times, I've finally decided to go for it and try modding this game.

This game left a sour taste in my mouth and I've always wanted to try and do something about it but never got around to doing it. So yesterday and today after messing for like 8 hours trying to learn about the scripts and events running the game, how to call certain graphics and whatnot, and making my own sprite adjustments, I've made this scene.

I've made this scene with the current game&story progress between Gonza and Rhode in mind. I've tried to keep the dialog similar to other events and the way m1zuki wrote the dialogs as he translated it.

The scene I added is with Gonza, the ugly bastard that's trying to go after Rhode since the begging of the game. This scene can be triggered the first time Rhode can free-roam the map. It starts in the soldier's mess hall where everyone is having dinner and during the talk there, Gonza constantly keeps touching Rhode's tits. If Rhode keeps being patient throughout the scene, Rhode will still eventually abruptly leave and tell Gonza to go clean toilets until the morning. The next day during dinner if Rhode kept being patient again while Gonza was touching her, she will punish him again by ordering him to clean the toilets until the morning, but this time she will decide to go talk with him and stop him from doing this in front of everyone once and for all.

(Sadly, I forgot to record audio, so it's only visuals. Next time I'll record audio as well.)

Gonza's Scene

Any feedback on this and any suggestions would help. Any sprite artists that could help me with editing character sprites would be appreciated. Right now I don't plan open a new thread for this, but in the future, once I make enough content, I'll open it and post this modded version of the game.
that's cool bro thanks for the work I'll have to download the game again to test but the idea is great to have several routes in the game

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks a lot, could you screenshot the audios inside the folders please
Those on the picture are inside the folders. So if you have all the files, that's it. I think your problem is that you don't have RTP installed which contains a lot of default material among which are also audio files. Download RPG MAKER XP RTP. Google it and you should instantly find it.

derekhunyert

Jun 10, 2020
If people are getting the no text bug, try downloading "RGSS103J.dll" (just google it) and replacing it with the .dll file in the rhodes fortress game file, then go into the game.ini (open with notepad) and change "Library=RGSS104J.dll" to "Library=RGSS103J.dll", this should fix the no text issue as long as you have RTP XP installed.

Bro you're a lifesaver

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
As the link for the fix appears to be down, here it is:
google for a 'RGSS104E.dll' download,
this one worked for me:
delete the current dll file (104j)
open game.ini
change Library=RGSS104J.dll to Library=RGSS104E.dll
Actually helpful. Thank you.

SkeleKaDorXII

Dec 21, 2019

Gonza's Scene

I have the same feeling for years, great to hear that someone are doing something about it. I'll wait for that day the modded version will be posted.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes